 HAWKOWL L Plate Warrior
Joined: 31 Mar 2005 Karma : 
|
 Posted: 12:00 - 31 Mar 2005 Post subject: How do I deactivate a Datatool alarm to replace battery? |
 |
|
Hi I have a datatool alarm on my VFR800 its the type with a circle and triangle on the fob. I need to replace my bike battery so has anyone any idea how to disarm the alarm as I dont have a manual.
. Cheers |
|
 Bendy Mrs Sensible

Joined: 10 Jun 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 13:11 - 31 Mar 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
The datatool has it's own battery on board, so you can remove the bike battery, the alarm will go mental, deactivate it with your beeper and have 30 seconds to fit the new battery before it goes mental again, deactivate it again, 30 seconds...
Rinse and repeat.  |
|