 Iain Borekit Bruiser

Joined: 03 Feb 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 21:45 - 31 Mar 2005 Post subject: Fun, cheap bikes....? |
 |
|
As title really, I really need to get another bike not really sure what to get.
Budget - £2000
I've had a few bike and don't like the riding position of sports bikes, closest i've had was an SV650s and didn't get on with the clip-ons. The riding postion and bars of my TDR250 was great fun - loss of leverage for town riding and flying round roundabouts. Downside of the tdr is that i was always scared of it blowing up, it was expensive to run with shitty mpg and oil consumption.
I dont want a supermoto as I still want the option of lazy, long rides.
So, I'm looking for something reasonably comfy, cheap, fun with wide bars. Still pondering streetfightering a bike (maybe a 400 - i have to need for a 100+bhp bike).
Writing this I keep thinking about an africa twin but the poser in me wants something that looks good too
Anyone got any ideas? Seems like a tough bill to fit  |
|