|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Git |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Git Brolly Dolly
Joined: 17 Dec 2003 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 21:36 - 31 Mar 2005 Post subject: R6 value?? |
 |
|
I have this r6 that I want shot of, it's taking up far too much room in my garage and I need room for a new toy..
It was a mint road bike till I binned it, would probably make an ideal race bike, all is sweet just left hand fairing, top fairing, a peg and a dent in tank, X reg red/white 5000miles.
Anyone have a rough as is value I should be looking at asking?
What about a value if I fixed it back to minty and stuck mot on it?
any price guesstimates much appreciated  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Reevo8 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Reevo8 World Chat Champion

Joined: 30 Jun 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 21:42 - 31 Mar 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Byke95 is after an R6 of that age I think, he said he wants as a trackbike aswell! ____________________ 05 ZX10R, (**05 WKR)  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Git |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Git Brolly Dolly
Joined: 17 Dec 2003 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 22:03 - 31 Mar 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Could be an ideal chance
What happens to a log book if I sold the engine and frame to different people? anyone  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Gazdaman |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Gazdaman I did a trackday!!!

Joined: 12 Aug 2004 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| byke95 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 byke95 World Chat Champion

Joined: 25 Mar 2004 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Git |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Git Brolly Dolly
Joined: 17 Dec 2003 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 21 years, 189 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|