Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Suzuki gp100

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Workshop
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Rich123
L Plate Warrior



Joined: 11 Nov 2020
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:41 - 11 Nov 2020    Post subject: Suzuki gp100 Reply with quote

Hi thanks for the add I’m doing up a Suzuki gp100 year 1984 and I need the front front stanchion does anyone know where I can get some from thanks
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar



Joined: 16 Aug 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:15 - 11 Nov 2020    Post subject: Re: Suzuki gp100 Reply with quote

Rich123 wrote:
Hi thanks for the add I’m doing up a Suzuki gp100 year 1984 and I need the front front stanchion does anyone know where I can get some from thanks


The 1980's?
____________________
trevor saxe-coburg-gotha:"Remember this simple rule - scooters are for men who like to feel the breeze on their huge, flapping cunt lips."
Triumph Sprint ST 1050
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

redeem ouzzer
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:19 - 11 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still available new.
____________________
Be a REAL MAN!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:39 - 12 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can also get old ones replated unless they are utterly fucked.
____________________
“Rule one: Always stick around for one more drink. That's when things happen. That's when you find out everything you want to know.”
I did the 2010 Round Britain Rally on my 350 Bullet. 89 landmarks, 3 months, 9,500 miles.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

A100man
World Chat Champion



Joined: 19 Aug 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:03 - 12 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

They come up on ebay quite regularly but always pitted so will need rechrome (as above) also search GP125.
I do have a set for my 'one day' front disc conversion on the A100...
____________________
Now: A100, SRX250, XJ598, FZ750, SL1000

Then: Fizz, RS200, KL250, XJ550, Laverda Alpina, XJ600, FZS600, Skorpion, GT 250
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

pepperami
Super Spammer



Joined: 17 Jan 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:52 - 08 Dec 2020    Post subject: Re: Suzuki gp100 Reply with quote

Rich123 wrote:
Hi thanks for the add I’m doing up a Suzuki gp100 year 1984 and I need the front front stanchion does anyone know where I can get some from thanks


One post since you joined?
You asked for something and when you did/didn’t get what you wanted, you never bothered again Rolling Eyes

Not even a picture of the bike!
____________________
I am the sum total of my own existence, what went before makes me who I am now!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 297 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Workshop All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 1.51 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 46.7 Kb