 garth World Chat Champion
Joined: 15 Dec 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 11:29 - 04 Apr 2005 Post subject: Nsr125 question. (no. it's NOT mine) |
 |
|
Hello all,
A friend of mine has just bought a 1989 italian import Nsr125.
I have read the derestriction guide online, but i was pondering whether anyone knows if the italian imports have a restricted cdi or magical black box ( I don't do electrics... )
Thanks for any help.  ____________________ You ain't a has been if you never was |
|
 alains World Chat Champion

Joined: 08 Jul 2004 Karma :    
|
|
 Kickstart The Oracle

Joined: 04 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
|
 shellshock Spanner Monkey

Joined: 25 Jul 2004 Karma :  
|
|
 garth World Chat Champion
Joined: 15 Dec 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 23:32 - 05 Apr 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
just rode it today.
I think it's safe to say it is not restricted. Goes like hell, for a 125.
thanks for all the help. ____________________ You ain't a has been if you never was |
|