 vulture Derestricted Danger
Joined: 09 Jul 2004 Karma :    
|
|
 stinkwheel Bovine Proctologist

Joined: 12 Jul 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 23:17 - 04 Apr 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
I have done over 50k miles on GPZ500s s.
I would fit nothing other than Bridgestone BT45 tyres to that model of motorcycle.
EDIT: 160 quid for a pair seems a trifle pricey to me assuming you are getting them fitted to loose wheels. Phone around.
Maybe around the high side of normal if you are dropping off the whole bike for them to take the wheels out. ____________________ “Rule one: Always stick around for one more drink. That's when things happen. That's when you find out everything you want to know.”
I did the 2010 Round Britain Rally on my 350 Bullet. 89 landmarks, 3 months, 9,500 miles. |
|
 vulture Derestricted Danger
Joined: 09 Jul 2004 Karma :    
|
|
 vulture Derestricted Danger
Joined: 09 Jul 2004 Karma :    
|
|
 mchaggis World Chat Champion

Joined: 10 May 2004 Karma :    
|
|