 Hahadumball World Chat Champion

Joined: 07 Oct 2015 Karma :     
|
|
 stinkwheel Bovine Proctologist

Joined: 12 Jul 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 07:11 - 28 Sep 2026 Post subject: |
 |
|
I'd ditch the sprint. 1) Sounds like it's a complete, up and running bike which will be easy to punt. 2) I have it in my head that they have a plastic tank that doesn't play well with high ethanol fuel and if you have to take it off for some reason, you might not be able to get it back on again. A problem without an easy solution. ____________________ “Rule one: Always stick around for one more drink. That's when things happen. That's when you find out everything you want to know.”
I did the 2010 Round Britain Rally on my 350 Bullet. 89 landmarks, 3 months, 9,500 miles. |
|
 A100man World Chat Champion

Joined: 19 Aug 2013 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 15:40 - 28 Sep 2026 Post subject: |
 |
|
| stinkwheel wrote: | I'd ditch the sprint. 1) Sounds like it's a complete, up and running bike which will be easy to punt. 2) I have it in my head that they have a plastic tank that doesn't play well with high ethanol fuel and if you have to take it off for some reason, you might not be able to get it back on again. A problem without an easy solution. |
Agreed - all the above plus the T'ace is cooler . ____________________ Now: A100, SRX250, XJ598, FZ750, SL1000
Then: Fizz, RS200, KL250, XJ550, Laverda Alpina, XJ600, FZS600, Skorpion, GT 250 |
|