 Stevie GooGs World Chat Champion

Joined: 28 Oct 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 09:27 - 07 Oct 2026 Post subject: Brutal Enduro: Why Riders Love Drumtochty |
 |
|
Spent a weekend at Drumtochty filming the final Time Card Enduro of the season for BRAAP Scotland. Brutal was a word I heard a lot over the weekend… usually followed by “loved it”. It’s one of those events that gives you plenty to work with — early starts, changing weather, mud, crashes, onboard footage and riders still smiling at the end of it.
Really enjoyed putting this one together.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwrwJfs45Ck. ____________________ Current: 2019 Yamaha T7 -> 2015 KTM Superduke R | 2000 Yamaha R1 Past -> 2009 KTM 990 SM -> 2005 kawasaki ZX10r -> 2000 Honda CBR 600 FY -> 2002 Honda XLV 125 Varadero
Bike Pics! -> My Photography Website |
|
 piazza Could Be A Chat Bot
Joined: 23 Aug 2008 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 14:22 - 07 Oct 2026 Post subject: |
 |
|
Every time you post I'm like 'oooh Im trying it this time!'
But now you've scared me off  |
|
 Stevie GooGs World Chat Champion

Joined: 28 Oct 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 14:45 - 07 Oct 2026 Post subject: |
 |
|
Ahahaha I hear you, the Hare & Hounds look like a good way to start, yeah its a bit of a mx start but in waves and you can pull into the pits and call it a day whenever. ____________________ Current: 2019 Yamaha T7 -> 2015 KTM Superduke R | 2000 Yamaha R1 Past -> 2009 KTM 990 SM -> 2005 kawasaki ZX10r -> 2000 Honda CBR 600 FY -> 2002 Honda XLV 125 Varadero
Bike Pics! -> My Photography Website |
|
 piazza Could Be A Chat Bot
Joined: 23 Aug 2008 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 15:28 - 07 Oct 2026 Post subject: |
 |
|
Also! I keep forgetting how old I am...I reckon I'd find out soon enough with that  |
|
 Stevie GooGs World Chat Champion

Joined: 28 Oct 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 16:32 - 07 Oct 2026 Post subject: |
 |
|
Im surprised how many older guys still do it tbh and after all my interviews there are deffo the people done it all their lives through riding with their dad etc and the ones that found it 40+ and wish they found it earlier. ____________________ Current: 2019 Yamaha T7 -> 2015 KTM Superduke R | 2000 Yamaha R1 Past -> 2009 KTM 990 SM -> 2005 kawasaki ZX10r -> 2000 Honda CBR 600 FY -> 2002 Honda XLV 125 Varadero
Bike Pics! -> My Photography Website |
|