Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Getting it A*** about face...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Mungel
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 21 Apr 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:55 - 04 May 2005    Post subject: Getting it A*** about face... Reply with quote

Embarassed I have only just done my CBT, I haven't even booked my test or the preceeding lessons.

Didn't stop me going out and buying a new bike...

I'm just too damn impulsive.

Click Here for some pictures, and tell me how badly I did...

I pick the bike up on Sunday Thumbs Up ..... in the back of a transit... Sad
____________________
Mungel
ZZR600 (dead) - ZX9R (sold) - FZ1S
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

RooRoo
Anal Intruder



Joined: 04 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:12 - 04 May 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks beautiful Very Happy
condition looks good..what year and how much?!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Mungel
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 21 Apr 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:20 - 04 May 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a nice clean example...
1996 N reg
1 owner from new
FKSH
All MOT's to verify mileage
£1500

I just had to bite the guys arm off.
I've been looking round for a ZZR like this for a few months.
Saw this one and just new it was a good un'.. Mr. Green
____________________
Mungel
ZZR600 (dead) - ZX9R (sold) - FZ1S
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

RooRoo
Anal Intruder



Joined: 04 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:31 - 04 May 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

great Smile what is the mileage?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Going2fast
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:35 - 04 May 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks nice Thumbs Up
Not a personal fan of the ZZR but every person likes a different bike. Also at the end of the day its a bike so Very Happy Cool Thumbs Up

I had a bike before i did my full test, bit of a 'look what you can be riding when you pass' kinda thing.

Best of luck
Andy
____________________
Passed My Test 15/03/05 Very Happy Very Happy
BikePics Profile ||| 96' RVF 400 ||| 01' CBR 600 F Sport ||| 2009 Yamaha YZF-R6 Delivered 23/06/09
/-\ndy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Mungel
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 21 Apr 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:10 - 04 May 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

RooRoo wrote:
great Smile what is the mileage?


Its just coming up to 28,000

Going2fast wrote:
I had a bike before i did my full test, bit of a 'look what you can be riding when you pass' kinda thing.


I'm hoping that I can get a test booked for next week, so I don't have to wait too long before having a blast.... Twisted Evil
____________________
Mungel
ZZR600 (dead) - ZX9R (sold) - FZ1S
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Bendy
Mrs Sensible



Joined: 10 Jun 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:49 - 04 May 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we all knew that was gonna happen. Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Phoenix
Twisted Firestarter



Joined: 01 Aug 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:22 - 07 May 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not bad, but I prefer your car Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Mungel
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 21 Apr 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:46 - 08 May 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like my car too..... Very Happy

... but its so damn expensive to run.

Thats why I'm getting the bike... to soak up the commute. Wink
____________________
Mungel
ZZR600 (dead) - ZX9R (sold) - FZ1S
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 21 years, 156 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.58 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 61.85 Kb