 Liverpoolrobb... Crazy Courier

Joined: 20 Mar 2005 Karma :    
|
|
 Retro-Man Traffic Copper

Joined: 21 Aug 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 14:52 - 08 May 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
 Davo Davo To The Rescue!

Joined: 05 Apr 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 18:18 - 08 May 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
To be honest you wouldn't need these, I found the highway code, to be the only source of information that you need. If you go to www.dsa.gov.uk there are a set of mock practice tests on there, this will give you an idea of questions that are used.
The only one to be worried about is the hazard perception test, I can only suggest that you click and hope (that's what I did). |
|
 simonthepiema... Renault 5 Driver
Joined: 27 Jan 2005 Karma :     
|
|
 Lee_367 Brolly Dolly

Joined: 22 May 2004 Karma :  
|
|