 Brick_Top Spanner Monkey

Joined: 20 Oct 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 22:16 - 29 May 2005 Post subject: Passed my CBT! |
 |
|
now got to find a Bike  |
|
 nick.h World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Sep 2004 Karma :     
|
|
 JodieWodie Reflective Banana

Joined: 22 Jul 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 23:13 - 29 May 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Well done !
Nerve-wracking was it ?
I recall mine...summers day...hot,... HOT.. slow riding on the yard...jacket with the winter lining in because I was naive
Also the waterproof lining...
Oooo sweaty pits make you look so attractive to fellow bikers  ____________________ Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow" |
|
 Brick_Top Spanner Monkey

Joined: 20 Oct 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 11:04 - 30 May 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
I was a little wobbly at first, I had to do it with 3 chavs on mopeds which was great fun . Coped alright though, it was sunny but extremely windy.
I want to get a CG125 just to practice on for a bit. |
|