Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


East Anglian dealers

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Retro-Man
Traffic Copper



Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:19 - 30 May 2005    Post subject: East Anglian dealers Reply with quote

Can Anyone recommend any good dealers in the Anglian/north M25 area as I am shopping around for prices on a new GSF650S Bandit.

I don't mind travelling a little to find a good deal but it appears that locally I am stuck with Bowers Motorcycles of Bury St Edmunds, which makes hammering a good deal a little difficult.

Cheers
Retro
____________________
https://domharnessphotography.webs.com
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Chr!S
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 17 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:14 - 30 May 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go to the Suzuki UK site and "find dealers"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Retro-Man
Traffic Copper



Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:08 - 30 May 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

none near me bar one.

I suppose to refine my question, finding a dealer is not an issue but the only dealer any where near me knows he is the only dealer so there is no bargaining power and prices are high.
So what I am asking of you good folk is would you reccomend any dealers around north M25/Anglia region as I don't mind travelling as long as I don't find some Fred in the shed 2 bit outfit when I get there.....

Cheers
Retro
____________________
https://domharnessphotography.webs.com
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 21 years, 131 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.63 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 35.64 Kb