 Rookie World Chat Champion

Joined: 09 Feb 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 01:45 - 06 Jun 2005 Post subject: [WANTED] Nice laptop |
 |
|
Basically I need a laptop for my job, but I ended up using the one I had on loan from the boss as my PC, so I'm looking for a nice-ish one, the other one was a Tecra, 5 years old, 850mhz, was good enough for most uses, except games...
I'm now in the market for a laptop slightly better, maybe a 1.4ghz, with a good hard drive, reasonable RAM, and a DVD/CDRW. Hopefully I won't spend more than £300ish, although if the right deal came along I could spend £400.
It's got to have a good battery life, as the other one was knackered, being the original it lasted about 10 minutes off the plug.
I've been looking on europc.co.uk and there are some good deals, but thought I'd have a gander.
Cheers guys |
|
 fazed Korn is my hero!

Joined: 21 Apr 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 19:08 - 08 Jun 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Samsung X10
1.6 centrino , 512mb ram , 32meg geforce graphics , 60gig hard drive , CDRW/DVD drive good condition , paint worn in some places (around the touchpad) also equiped with fingerprint ID . wireless netoworking also. Works perfectly comes with win xp home . Similar to this but with above specs.
https://www.microdirect.co.uk/Produc...094&GroupID=614
£450 and it's yours ____________________ gixxer thou K6 , Cbr400 gullarm x 2 , cb400 superhack. |
|
 Rookie World Chat Champion

Joined: 09 Feb 2005 Karma :   
|
|