Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Force Feedback Joystick

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

mattd
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 03 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:08 - 07 Jun 2005    Post subject: [WANTED] Force Feedback Joystick Reply with quote

Since my old Sidewinder isn't compatible with XP anymore and I don't have a gameport I'm after a USB Sidewinder force feedback joystick.

If anyone has one lying around that they don't use anymore, I'd gladly take it for the right price Wink
____________________
Professional Hobo
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Jrod
Page 3 Girl



Joined: 02 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:14 - 07 Jun 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a saitek cyborg 3d forcefeedback I'd sell. Not used in about a 5 months. Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

mattd
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 03 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:22 - 07 Jun 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the offer, but I'm really after a Microsoft Sidewinder......

If I can't find one soon, I might consider yours Thumbs Up
____________________
Professional Hobo
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

dave1rs
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 03 Dec 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:35 - 07 Jun 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

think i have one in the attic...used about twice,will have a look after my tea and post a picture.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Kaben
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Mar 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:38 - 07 Jun 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a Sidewinder Pro forcefeedback USB at home. Ill talk to my bro see if he can get a few pictures up of it.
Is practically brand new as i decided flight sims were to difficult!
Im not sure what these go for second hand but i know they are expensive new. I think i have the box for it too, not positive.
ill pm you for price.
____________________
Its Not a Melon, Its Clearly a Lime!!
Yamaha Fazer 600Now dead, MZ 125 SM
My Deviant Art homepage https://robabloke.deviantart.com/
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 21 years, 123 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.09 Sec - Server Load: 0.47 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 43.29 Kb