Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


WANTED: Brake pads / FOR SALE: NSR 125 RK

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Diehard
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 18 Jan 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:01 - 09 Jun 2005    Post subject: WANTED: Brake pads / FOR SALE: NSR 125 RK Reply with quote

Does anyone know where is the best place to get the front and rear break pads for my 1990 NSR 125 RK? I don't want to spend massive amounts as I'm just putting them on the bike to sell it.

Which brings me to my next point:

1990 NSR 125 RK FOR SALE, (once I've done the maintinence points). Black body work, recent front tyre, new pads (as above), runs well, exhaust recently replaced, seat recovered (in black I may add), engine done about 13,000 mile (was 10,000 when I bought the engine off a garage about 3000 mile ago), nice bike to ride and quick for it's size. It also has 10 months MOT and TAX remaining!

Bad points: The body work is tatty, could do with an overhall, also the power valve is perminently pinned open, this does make for short shifting in lower gears but a good speed in top gears (more open than it would be). Never failed me. Oh and the rear tyre need replacing.

Anyway I was thinking £450 ono.

I am open to offers as it's standing there but I have spent A HELL OF A LOT OF MONEY on this the last 2 years and I'm loosing alot. But hell I have other bikes to work on now. Pics placed soon.
____________________
If I Die... I Die!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Diehard
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 18 Jan 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:07 - 10 Jun 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody?
____________________
If I Die... I Die!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 21 years, 115 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 1.24 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 31.42 Kb