 DanceLikeAMon... World Chat Champion

Joined: 24 Sep 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 13:22 - 09 Jun 2005 Post subject: Cheap Dremmels, anyone used one? |
 |
|
Afternoon,
I have a couple of bolts that have I need to cut a notch into so I can get a screwdriver in.
Has anyone bought one of the cheap Dremmel imitations that are on eBay:
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=29528&item=4386364984&rd=1
Are they any good? Will they be able to cut through steel? Or will I be better spending a few quid and getting the real thing? |
|
 rpg Scooby Slapper
Joined: 08 Jun 2005 Karma :  
|
|
 divuk83 World Chat Champion
Joined: 27 Nov 2003 Karma :   
|
|
 DanceLikeAMon... World Chat Champion

Joined: 24 Sep 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 15:19 - 09 Jun 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Cheers folks.
Good news! My boss saw my post and has pointed out that he has a Dremmel that I can borrow. Saves me a few quid. |
|