 Zen Dog World Chat Champion

Joined: 11 Aug 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 13:25 - 01 Jul 2005 Post subject: Tall Riders And 400's |
 |
|
Im 6'4 and I've got an NSR125. I'm doing my test in a couple of weeks, and im gagging for a bike that has some torque, unlike my NSR. I quite fancy getting one of the little race-rep 400's (NC30, ZXR400 etc.), cos i want decent handling (and i know i'll just lose my license with something really powerful). Im just worried its just going to be incredibly uncomfortable for me, cos the bikes were designed for little Japanese folk. Anyone got any experience with this?
P.S. I do find my NSR pretty heavy on my wrists, if thats an indicator. ____________________ Current - '94 VFR750FR (Dead), '00 VFR800FI, '11 600 Hornet - Previous - '11 CBF125, '10 Street Triple R, '92 MZ ETZ301, '05 TTR250, NSR125R, KMX125, "Honda" Win
My bike trip around S.E. Asia 2010/2011 |
|
 Ric Could Be A Chat Bot

Joined: 22 Nov 2004 Karma :  
|
|
 Zen Dog World Chat Champion

Joined: 11 Aug 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 13:46 - 01 Jul 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Ok, thanks for the comments Ric, i'll bear that in mind.
Zen Dog ____________________ Current - '94 VFR750FR (Dead), '00 VFR800FI, '11 600 Hornet - Previous - '11 CBF125, '10 Street Triple R, '92 MZ ETZ301, '05 TTR250, NSR125R, KMX125, "Honda" Win
My bike trip around S.E. Asia 2010/2011 |
|