 antonio L Plate Warrior
Joined: 01 Aug 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 12:36 - 01 Aug 2005 Post subject: Gpz500s '92 manual |
 |
|
Hello all,
My bike has some problems with flywheel so I'm looking for a manual for a 1992 Kawasaki Gpz500s...but can't find one in english;
I found one in german but....it's not so compatible with my italian!
Can Anyone help me.
Thanks in advance
Antonio |
|
 stinkwheel Bovine Proctologist

Joined: 12 Jul 2004 Karma :    
|
|
 antonio L Plate Warrior
Joined: 01 Aug 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 17:20 - 01 Aug 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Thanks for the tech infos.
Do you know where this manual is avaliable for free download?
Bye
Antonio
| stinkwheel wrote: | https://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0892878428/qid%3D1122902576/202-4089080-4857435
Will deliver to all EU countries.
I presume the magnets on the alternator rotor have fallen off? This is a known problem with pre 1994 GPZ500s.
Have a look on here for more specific help and advice (GPZ owners club forum):
https://www.thekwaksownersclub.co.uk/forum/index.html |
|
|
 iCraig World Chat Champion
Joined: 05 Jun 2004 Karma :     
|
|