Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Something I like to do as pillion..

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Clanger
Stirrer



Joined: 27 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:07 - 11 Aug 2005    Post subject: Something I like to do as pillion.. Reply with quote

Another slightly crazy thing I like to do, is when Im pillion on a mate's bike is to stick my arms out and hum the Dambuster's tune very loudly. It really makes me and the rider giggle.

Anyone else....??? C'mon, surely Im not the only one that does this kind of thing....
____________________
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind - Dr. Seuss
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

map
Mr Calendar



Joined: 14 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:19 - 11 Aug 2005    Post subject: Re: Something I like to do as pillion.. Reply with quote

Clanger wrote:
...stick my arms out and hum the Dambuster's tune very loudly....

Do you or the rider also do the commentary to line up for the bombing run?
____________________
...and the whirlwind is in the thorn trees, it's hard for thee to kick against the pricks...
Gibbs, what did Duckie look like when he was younger? Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Zoffo
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 01 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:32 - 11 Aug 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

The temptation to gas the throttle when you do that must be enormous.
____________________
https://hyperbikes.forumsplace.com/
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

biggerjohn
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 11 Apr 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:37 - 11 Aug 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

It’s not just you I have been doing that on pushbikes for years and now having to fight the urge when on my bike.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Walloper
Super Spammer



Joined: 24 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:39 - 11 Aug 2005    Post subject: Re: Something I like to do as pillion.. Reply with quote

Clanger wrote:
Another slightly crazy thing I like to do, is when Im pillion on a mate's bike is to stick my arms out and hum the Dambuster's tune very loudly. It really makes me and the rider giggle.

Anyone else....??? C'mon, surely Im not the only one that does this kind of thing....
Laughing

Did you fall off your mount in Florida?
Seek help. Call this number: 0800 8754 97
Brain injury can be treated.
____________________
W-ireless A-rtificial L-ifeform L-imited to O-bservation P-eacekeeping and E-fficient R-epair
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Clanger
Stirrer



Joined: 27 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:43 - 11 Aug 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zoffo wrote:
The temptation to gas the throttle when you do that must be enormous.


That's why I ride pillion with friends...friends who value my life and their kidneys!!!! As it is, when I ride pillion - 'unless I rode on the back of my ex on his Hayabusa' - I rarely hold on, I use my legs to stabilise me. If the rider starts to wind it up, then they usually alter the way they sit, they change gear (and usually they would give me a signal to hold on)
____________________
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind - Dr. Seuss
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

NickD
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:44 - 11 Aug 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm guessing that when they sorted your nose out, they might have been pushing too hard with the tools. Laughing
____________________
I was only doing what it said on my licence officer....
Tear along the dotted line!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 21 years, 54 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.54 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 53.12 Kb