|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Rookie |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Rookie World Chat Champion

Joined: 09 Feb 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 03:16 - 17 Sep 2005 Post subject: Carbon knuckle gloves |
 |
|
Hey all
With her boots thread, Vespa just reminded me what I was looking to buy, and I found these.
They seem like a very good price for what they are, am I looking in the wrong place or are they OK? I like the idea of not breaking a bone in my hand if I happen to come off, plus they must be SO much fun to punch provoking chavs with.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| McGee |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 McGee O RLY?

Joined: 24 Jun 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Rookie |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Rookie World Chat Champion

Joined: 09 Feb 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 03:21 - 17 Sep 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
God I dunno , as little as possible. £25 can't be bad, I paid that for my crappy ones. I'd be willing to spend up to £50 for the right pair. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| McGee |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 McGee O RLY?

Joined: 24 Jun 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Kaben |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Kaben World Chat Champion

Joined: 09 Mar 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 03:52 - 17 Sep 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
i dont understand why there is no protection for the first knuckle? Surely this will take alot of brunt in an impact? ____________________ Its Not a Melon, Its Clearly a Lime!!
Yamaha Fazer 600Now dead, MZ 125 SM
My Deviant Art homepage https://robabloke.deviantart.com/ |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| AcIdBuRnZ |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 AcIdBuRnZ World Chat Champion

Joined: 28 Jul 2003 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| McGee |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 McGee O RLY?

Joined: 24 Jun 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| G |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 G The Voice of Reason
Joined: 02 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Rookie |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Rookie World Chat Champion

Joined: 09 Feb 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 14:45 - 17 Sep 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Nice one, I'll make sure I go to a shop and try on the same model, as long as I find the same ones cheaper online.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 21 years, 22 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|