Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Yamaha RXS 100 1989 x2

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Scotty
Scooter Boi



Joined: 31 Jul 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:54 - 28 Oct 2005    Post subject: [FOR SALE] Yamaha RXS 100 1989 x2 Reply with quote

For Sale Yamaha RXS 100cc 1989

I am selling a Yamaha RXS as I am after another commuter bike. In the lines of a Yam Zeal or another NSR...lol

Bike details are as follows :-

Milege : 22'400 miles
MOT : Valid Untill 11th July 2006
TAX : Untill Feb 2006
Capacity : 98cc
Insurence : Super cheap - £166 for 20 year old TPFT with 4 NCB and 6 points on Lisence.

Bike is based In birmingham
Recent new tires
new big end shells / Bearings (@21'000miles)
Clutch Pads replaced @ 21'000miles
New Coil
Loads of history and reciepts. Good clean bike.

I have recently purchased
new chain and sprokets Not fitted sitll packaged
front and rear drum pads (only rear brake pads I fitted about 2 months ago)
Set of 4 wheel bearings brought through the company I work for. (much better quality than Yam's but not fitted them).

Then I brought another RXS complete bike for Spares which sits in my garage doing nothing. I brought this from a breakers yard.

Bad points - Wire loose on rear right indicator. 5 min job to fix.


Other than that the two bikes are all there and ready to roll.
Looking for in and around £500 for the both of them.

Ideal hack I guess for short journeys.

Contact : 07732102632

https://www.ffbg08821.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Templates/Downloads/OT/DSCN2127.JPG
https://www.ffbg08821.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Templates/Downloads/OT/DSCN2128.JPG
https://www.ffbg08821.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Templates/Downloads/OT/DSCN2129.JPG
https://www.ffbg08821.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Templates/Downloads/OT/DSCN2130.JPG
https://www.ffbg08821.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Templates/Downloads/OT/DSCN2131.JPG
https://www.ffbg08821.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Templates/Downloads/OT/DSCN2132.JPG
____________________
Regards
Scott
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

neocaligatio
L Plate Warrior



Joined: 11 Nov 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:30 - 11 Nov 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still for sale?

I'm very interested- can you email me? [email protected]

Cheers mate
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

phantomtek
Lil Joe Tek



Joined: 20 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:37 - 11 Nov 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Froggy had a Yammie Zeal going, don't know if it still is though.

Good luck Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Scotty
Scooter Boi



Joined: 31 Jul 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:37 - 11 Nov 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

phantomtek wrote:
Froggy had a Yammie Zeal going, don't know if it still is though.

Good luck Thumbs Up


Aye it is thats what i am after...
But hence need to raise cash for it.

Still for sale yes.
____________________
Regards
Scott
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Scotty
Scooter Boi



Joined: 31 Jul 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:35 - 13 Nov 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cough.
____________________
Regards
Scott
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Scotty
Scooter Boi



Joined: 31 Jul 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:15 - 13 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok this actually got nicked and I have it back now.
I still have two of these with all the added parts.

I now have a CBR600 and XR125 so I have no room in the shed.

THESE HAVE TO GO!

The one that I use has spares is fine other than it is missing a kick start and the engine seems to not want to turn over.

The one I used for over a year on the daily run to work was stolen and found by a member of joe public whilst walking his dog and actually returned it to me.

Damage to that is barrel missing and clocks bent round missing both wing mirrors (however I have one Spare). Oh and number plate has gone walkies.

Out of the two you can make one perfectly running bike. I have neither the time or can be bothered to do them as I have other bikes I can use - and I need to fit the kitchen so this is on the back burner and its collateral and space I need.

I'd Ideally want about £150 for the both. Tax is about to run out on the one I use for work (Have the sorn document)

I can update pictures tonight if anyone wants them of the damaged clocks.

£150ONO Gotta go Give me a bag of chips or something.
____________________
Regards
Scott
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 262 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 0.42 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 49.59 Kb