Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Regret selling

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

countryhare
Borekit Bruiser



Joined: 08 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:18 - 28 Oct 2005    Post subject: Regret selling Reply with quote

Have you ever regretted selling a bike, I know I have, my Bandit 1200, bloody nice bike.

One of my goats hit my knee so hard on the knee it dislodged my knee cap so I was unable to ride the beast for months.

I so miss that machine. Sad
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

sanchezz_182
Crazy Courier



Joined: 17 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:21 - 28 Oct 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
One of my goats hit my knee so hard on the knee it dislodged my knee cap so I was unable to ride the beast for months.


the only way i can see that happening Is if you were positioned behind said goat at the time. From this conclusion I can only assume one thing, you need help, a lot of help. Laughing or more lube. Wink

i mis selling my icle rs50 i put so much time an love into it but i had to move onto bigger an better things.
____________________
no sig, thats gay!!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

mchaggis
World Chat Champion



Joined: 10 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:15 - 28 Oct 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

sanchezz_182 wrote:
the only way i can see that happening Is if you were positioned behind said goat at the time. From this conclusion I can only assume one thing, you need help, a lot of help. Laughing or more lube. Wink


Goats butt. Razz At the moment, I'm not planning to sell anything ever. I imagine that's more youthful naivety and inexperience than anything else though. Embarassed
____________________
I must not be a troll...
Mmmm, Guinness
Discovering the delights of Hammerite and a 3/4" brush. Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ISLAND GIRL
World Chat Champion



Joined: 24 Oct 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:20 - 28 Oct 2005    Post subject: Re: Regret selling Reply with quote

countryhare wrote:
Have you ever regretted selling a bike, I know I have, my Bandit 1200, bloody nice bike.

One of my goats hit my knee so hard on the knee it dislodged my knee cap so I was unable to ride the beast for months.

I so miss that machine. Sad


I am not surprised, umm, nice wheels. I do like the bandits and the hornets.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

riichy
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:22 - 28 Oct 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice bike....... Mr. Green
____________________
.......... PLOD ............ zx636 2004
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 339 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.82 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 44.58 Kb