Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


More Brazillians despatching

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

mattsmith95
Traffic Copper



Joined: 03 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:11 - 09 Nov 2005    Post subject: More Brazillians despatching Reply with quote

Brazillian guys have been despatching for a few years now, now the
women are having a go!

I've seen a number of young girls working for various courier firms in
the past few weeks. BEWARE, THEY ARE JUST AS CRAZY AS THE GUYS!

I keep getting cut up by this little bitch who works for E couriers, she
is only on a small scooter.

Sickpup, have you seen them?

On the subject of Brazillians, most of them are on student visas and
are working illegally as couriers. There is an item on the in the latest
riders digest. Sadly I don't have a copy on me but I will grab a copy
and post the item.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Klause
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:18 - 09 Nov 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I pulled over for a courier as he was in my local area. Straight away I could tell he was Brazilin and seemed very scared, probably thought i was some sort of authority, but I was in my TA uniform. Even though he was broken down he was like "Im fine, Im fine". Oh well.
____________________
Current bikes: 1960 Triumph 5ta x2, TTR600RE, KTM200EXC, Cagiva Elephant 900ie.


Last edited by Klause on 12:05 - 09 Nov 2005; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

colin1
Captain Safety



Joined: 17 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 03:07 - 09 Nov 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

he was probably scared you were gonna shoot him
____________________
colin1 is officially faster than god
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mattsmith95
Traffic Copper



Joined: 03 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:12 - 10 Nov 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Klause wrote:
I pulled over for a courier as he was in my local area. Straight away I could tell he was Brazilin and seemed very scared, probably thought i was some sort of authority, but I was in my TA uniform. Even though he was broken down he was like "Im fine, Im fine". Oh well.


I've heard the same story from fellow couriers. Razz
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

sickpup
Old Timer



Joined: 21 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:14 - 10 Nov 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Matt

I've seen the article and to be blunt it's bollox.

Some Mate of Roger the editor complaining that one of his couriers got shipped back to brazil due to over staying his visa. He didn't have a fucking visa to work in this country in the first place.

At DiD and Alex Moore we refused to sub contract Brazilians, It's illegal with a possible fine of £5000 per illegal.

They are also riding without Insurance as it's illegal for them to work in the UK.

The sub contracting of illegal workers is destroying the industry and costing me and you money.

I wish there was a department at the home office for grassing up these companies and if anyone has a phone No. please post it.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 327 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.85 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 44.24 Kb