|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Kram |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Kram World Chat Champion

Joined: 20 Oct 2004 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Groove |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Groove World Chat Champion

Joined: 10 Feb 2005 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| the grim reaper |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 the grim reaper World Chat Champion

Joined: 29 Jun 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 16:31 - 02 Dec 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
I've just moved mine from the wind tunnel under our building that passes as the bike bays. I have just taken a car space in the main carpark. If security get upset about that, I will challenge them to open an umbrella whilst standing where my bike should be parked, I'll then watch the news to see if they make it to Cornwall without bouncing
Cheers
Grim ____________________ Adverts don't always work: Remember that advert, where the army are running across the desert and they have a wounded man on a stretcher. They get to a ravine, the bridge is down and a caption pops up that says, 'What are you thinking?'. I don't know about you but I was thinking, 'Christ, I'm glad I'm not in the f***ing army'. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Kram |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Kram World Chat Champion

Joined: 20 Oct 2004 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| colin1 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 colin1 Captain Safety
Joined: 17 Feb 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| McGee |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 McGee O RLY?

Joined: 24 Jun 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Groove |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Groove World Chat Champion

Joined: 10 Feb 2005 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| iCraig |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 iCraig World Chat Champion
Joined: 05 Jun 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| jonnay |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 jonnay World Chat Champion

Joined: 16 Mar 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 17:20 - 03 Dec 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
My bike is either in the garage or in the unoffical bike spaces outside work, which has 2 walls and a roof for protection
I'm not planning on using it for college if the wind really gets up - I used to park with the undamaged side facing the wind, so if it blew over it'd just land on the damaged side, but now it's repaired, I can't risk that  ____________________ ::'04 Yamaha Jog:: || ::'01 Honda NSR:: || ::'00 Suzuki Swift:: || ::'89 Swift GTi:: || ::'96 Swift Poverty Spec:: || ::'92 Swift GTi:: |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| kawakid |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 kawakid World Chat Champion

Joined: 15 Mar 2005 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 20 years, 308 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|