Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


I'm asking again, please!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

cassie8
Derestricted Danger



Joined: 23 Nov 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:53 - 04 Dec 2005    Post subject: I'm asking again, please! Reply with quote

I can't believe that there is just nobody with a manual.

I'm urgently looking for a Gilera 125 DNA manual to download.

I did order one from the US but its now already 10 days and have not received it yet. The water pump leaks!!! And Piaggio in South Africa is not selling the Gilera or carrying any parts.

If somebody can just scan the water pump section (especially how to take it apart) and mail it to me PLEASE!

I'm desperate

thanks

[email protected] (South Africa)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

DrJustice
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 04 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:13 - 04 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure if someone had one they would scan it for you ,but there is only a very small minority of dna owners on this site 3 or 4 and perhaps they do not have manuals or a scanner !

DNA'S and runners are nown for having leaking water caps are you sure its the pump ?

PS you may have more luck with a scooter forum

https://www.scooterworld.ryan-serv.co.uk/forum/main/index.php
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

firefox
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Oct 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:21 - 04 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a water leak from a malaguti i think they all are the same basis but it its the asme its the pump system that has broken and nees to be peplaced which costs 20 pound all together
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

cassie8
Derestricted Danger



Joined: 23 Nov 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:25 - 04 Dec 2005    Post subject: I'm asking again, please! Reply with quote

Thanks for your response and for the URL. Yes the water streams actually from the water pump. I know about the water caps. First the water resevoir bottle cracked and I fixed it, now its the water pump.

I'm not so sure that it was a good buy anymore!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:34 - 04 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1844251632/qid=1133721260/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl/026-9553249-0835637
____________________
“Rule one: Always stick around for one more drink. That's when things happen. That's when you find out everything you want to know.”
I did the 2010 Round Britain Rally on my 350 Bullet. 89 landmarks, 3 months, 9,500 miles.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

cassie8
Derestricted Danger



Joined: 23 Nov 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:57 - 04 Dec 2005    Post subject: I'm asking again, please! Reply with quote

I already did order one from the US but its now already 10 days and have not received it yet.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 310 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 0.77 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 47.08 Kb