Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


My Profile

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
 Topic moved: from General Bike Chat to Bikes & Accessories by G (10 Dec 2005 - 08:49)
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Boost Bikes
L Plate Warrior



Joined: 10 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 07:36 - 10 Dec 2005    Post subject: My Profile Reply with quote

Hi just a note for anyone interested, would people be able to view my profile and give me any feed back not just for this sites purposes but, for any other forum on bikes that may need some assistance in this field.

Cheer for that

Very Happy
____________________
Boost Bikes?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Hex
Party Boy



Joined: 04 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:18 - 10 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like a shameless plug to me mate.

No offence intended but you say you can supply blah blah blah yet aint give a location or even a website in your profile.

Friendly bit of advice, spam doesnt go down to well on the forum especially if you do it a lot, and the way the forum runs with karma it can see you been banned by the users.

Welcome to the forum by the way. Very Happy
____________________
The BCF's very own Party boy! Though he's getting old and feeling it!
Monkey hanger, Born and bred
My little photo portfolio
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

G
The Voice of Reason



Joined: 02 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:49 - 10 Dec 2005    Post subject: Re: My Profile Reply with quote

If you wish to advertise that you have things for sale, there is a section for it.

Please do so there openly rather in a slightly underhand way you have done here.

Second, a link to a website would make sense.

You've made it clear you're not from the UK.
Have you read the forum enough to realise the majority on here are from the UK?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Boost Bikes
L Plate Warrior



Joined: 10 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:15 - 10 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello there Boys, No I am not from the UK I am from Australia and no I am not presenting spam mail of any kind, thirdly the reason I have no link to a web site is because I do not have a web site supporting this kind of advertising, the only web site I have is on ebay with the user account name bluebenny1000 if you search for that name by the advanced search and the member listing for bluebenny1000. Yes I am well aware that the majority of people using this forum are from the UK, but as I state in my pofile I ship to anywhere for the best price offered anywhere with 100's and 100's of dollars or even pounds to what you would any where else. I am a genuine seller selling to the needs of motor bike riders. And I have no reason to be permitting spam on any kind of web site. I apologise for any wrong doing but as I stated in my post I wanted input as to where else I can offer these prices to people that want a great deal. I must have not found the right area for selling that is the main reason I asked as to where I can sell my items for sale.

Pleased to communicate with you Hex. Besides this how is the weather over in UK, here it is ranging between 38 - 42 degrees.

Cheer
____________________
Boost Bikes?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

strag
World Chat Champion



Joined: 08 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:31 - 10 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your profile: grammar sucks and Yoshi Mura is one word.

https://www.yoshimura-rd.com/default2.asp
____________________
carbon bling
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Boost Bikes
L Plate Warrior



Joined: 10 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:04 - 11 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay My Grammer sucks, not that this is a forum on how to speak fluent english, or how to speak any english at that. I didn't realise that one could use the word "sucks" in a sentence and it be correct grammer on any topic used in or with any context spoken.
Also if "Yoshi Mura" as you have tried to correct me on is one word why not shorten your sentence down to, "Yoshimura" is worded. How do people obtain Karma scores like what you supposedly have when you treat people with the same strategies as your opposing they need to use yourself. But also thank you for the input to my profile.
____________________
Boost Bikes?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Hex
Party Boy



Joined: 04 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:50 - 13 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boost Bikes wrote:

Besides this how is the weather over in UK, here it is ranging between 38 - 42 degrees.


Twat Laughing , ranging from -2 - 5 degree's C here. Sad

I know you weren't "spamming", thus the reason your post hasn't been marked as such. Just here to help. Wink
____________________
The BCF's very own Party boy! Though he's getting old and feeling it!
Monkey hanger, Born and bred
My little photo portfolio
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 300 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 0.63 - MySQL Queries: 16 - Page Size: 54.03 Kb