|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Boost Bikes |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Boost Bikes L Plate Warrior
Joined: 10 Dec 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 05:07 - 10 Dec 2005 Post subject: Anyone know of Where I post an Ad?? |
 |
|
I have a Brand New Micron System that I wanna sell full system, if interested contact me via email, suited for GSXR 600 - 750 road bike, and if needed I can actually get what ever else you want for the cheapest prices around cheer.
(BTW my email is in my profile)
 ____________________ Boost Bikes? |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| EuropeanNC30R... |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 EuropeanNC30R... Gay Hairdresser
Joined: 20 Jun 2002 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Boost Bikes |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Boost Bikes L Plate Warrior
Joined: 10 Dec 2005 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| MarJay |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 MarJay But it's British!

Joined: 15 Sep 2003 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| G |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 G The Voice of Reason
Joined: 02 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Boost Bikes |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Boost Bikes L Plate Warrior
Joined: 10 Dec 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 13:10 - 11 Dec 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
It seems quite a lot of people are interested in business I have currently come into a lot of orders but rest assure I will get back to you with a definite price.
If you wish to email my accomplice with an order or pricing you can do so his email is [email protected] named Ben Matthews.
If I havn't been in contact with you after a week please as I said be assured I will get back to you.
Cheer ____________________ Boost Bikes? |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 20 years, 302 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|