Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


WANTED!!! Car Insurance Help!!!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Diehard
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 18 Jan 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:27 - 28 Dec 2005    Post subject: WANTED!!! Car Insurance Help!!! Reply with quote

I need a hand people. Don't worry I havn't turned me back on me bikes... Still have 3 in the shed... It's just I have gotten myself 4 wheels for the winter, but I'm stuck when it comes to insurance.

Basically I NEED the abiity to drive other cars, NOT owned by me and insured by other people (i.e. my Dad), included in my car cover. I am insured on a car at mo under my name but they won't do it as I'm 'only' 21... Not sure why when i hit 25 I become a sensible driver? Esp when I have been riding bikes years... Anyway anyone know of a company which will include this in the policy?

I am currently Fully Comp with Norwich Union,

Any help would be great,

Cheers,

Diehard Thumbs Up
____________________
If I Die... I Die!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

yzf750r
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Nov 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:31 - 28 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

CIS do, im covered to drive anyones bike or car by them!

Usually any company does if your FC! Thumbs Up
____________________
04 zx10r with mods - 187.4bhp at the wheel! :o
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

yzf750r
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Nov 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:33 - 28 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could have a quick blip through www.confused.com near to the end it says whether the quote covers you to drive others cars! Thumbs Up
____________________
04 zx10r with mods - 187.4bhp at the wheel! :o
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 284 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.05 Sec - Server Load: 0.88 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 35.36 Kb