 Kirmit Nitrous Nuisance

Joined: 28 Oct 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 14:02 - 05 Jan 2006 Post subject: Finally Back on my Bike |
 |
|
After 3 months of no riding, due to damage to my hands and the small fact of dropping both my bikes, yesterday was my first day back on the seat.
The first day was rather strange, no getting over, no high speed filtering. Just plodding along, like I'd just passed my test.
Hopefully by the time it starts warming up I'll be back scrapping my toes around the bends
So if anyone comes up behind a red Y reg Bandit going slow, bear with me and pull in when I can. ____________________ When riding fast, think fast. When riding slow.. speed up.
Grey Honda Cityfly 125 || Red Suzuki Bandit 600 & Blue Suzuki SV650SK5|| Red Honda VTR 1000-F2 |
|
 Stevie GooGs World Chat Champion

Joined: 28 Oct 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 14:07 - 05 Jan 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Good Good, welcome back to the stupid world.  ____________________ Current: 2019 Yamaha T7 -> 2015 KTM Superduke R | 2000 Yamaha R1 Past -> 2009 KTM 990 SM -> 2005 kawasaki ZX10r -> 2000 Honda CBR 600 FY -> 2002 Honda XLV 125 Varadero
Bike Pics! -> My Photography Website |
|
 zulu Derestricted Danger
Joined: 20 Dec 2005 Karma :   
|
|
 Dazbo666 World Chat Champion

Joined: 06 Jun 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 20:56 - 05 Jan 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
I really am still plodding along like I just passed my test... mainly because I've only just saved up enough money since my DAS to be able to buy my 1st bike.
Even so, I'd stick with zulu's advice - "ride your own ride".
Rebuild your confidence gradually, and you should be back to your "normal" riding by the summer  |
|