 Major_Grooves The Doctor

Joined: 10 May 2002 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 15:50 - 15 Jan 2006 Post subject: [HELP!] Bike mechanics in Oxford? |
 |
|
I've decided to give up on trying to fix my brakes myself. It's stupid the amout of time I am spending trying to do it and even worse is the time I waste getting to and from work using the buses.
So, I need a mechanic to come and pick up my bike, overhaul the calipers, give it a service then an MOT. Anyone know of someone reliable who's not going to charge me the earth?
How much does it cost to pick a bike up usually? £50? Mechanics are about £30-40 aren't they?
I've not ridden my bike for about two months!  |
|
 mrchips World Chat Champion
Joined: 05 Mar 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 15:59 - 15 Jan 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Can you not just wheel it into a van? ____________________ Northern Irish? www.nibikers.com |
|
 firefox World Chat Champion

Joined: 20 Oct 2005 Karma :  
|
|
 Major_Grooves The Doctor

Joined: 10 May 2002 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:28 - 16 Jan 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Okay, you lot are no help then...
Well, in case anyone else needs the same info, I've decided to let Zoom Motorcycles (O1865 87658) in Littleworth have a go.
£20 for the pick up and £37/h (ex VAT) for labour. !!!
Also didn't realise the MOT price had nearly doubled!  |
|