Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Anyone have "this" problem with their valentines c

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF...
View previous topic : View next topic  

Andy C
Tree Seeking Missile

PostPosted: 23:25 - 14 Feb 2006    Post subject: Anyone have "this" problem with their valentines c Reply with quote

Well, my GF got back from America (New York) and decided to meet her and give her a card (as you do Rolling Eyes )

i went to card shop and did the guy thing of:
Oh that nice and big....not wait that one is bigger!!! and well got the biggest card there Shocked , then relised i had to take it 25 miles on A roads to her.......ON MY BIKE!!!!

when i got to 100mph it was a b*tch and was pulling a bit and i kept thinking it was slipping off me, and on the A23 a tw*t, i mean a police man was there with his pig gun and had to slam on the brake and go past at 50mph (saw it in time+some lorry flashed me, top guy Thumbs Up Wink )

Well, i put it on my back and had to take it steady, i got some pics which i though sumed it up quite well, (it was worth the effort though Razz )

Anyone else have this problem?? Laughing

Me with the card
https://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d20/andy13_uk/PICT0055.jpg

Last edited by Andy C on 23:48 - 14 Feb 2006; edited 3 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

numark1
Scared of girls

PostPosted: 23:33 - 14 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

You look like a cock. Razz

only joking

I got flowers for someone ages ago when i had my zx6r and had to carry them to someones house, it was a fuck off bunch and i didn't know how to carry it. Basically i opened my jacket but left it zipped at the bottom, stuck the bouquet down my jacket, did it up a bit and kind of rested it on the tank.

Got some funny looks riding a bright yellow bike with a huge bunch of multi coloured flowers, but worked ok as i didn't have too far to travel.

Got pollen everywhere though and its a bitch to get out.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Andy C
Tree Seeking Missile

PostPosted: 23:35 - 14 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

markcatate wrote:
I got flowers for someone ages ago when i had my zx6r and had to carry them to someones house

i took a rose to this girls house at christmas and put it up the back of my jacket, i didnt break somehow!!!

Bikes + flowers = Thumbs Down
Laughing

numark1
Scared of girls

PostPosted: 23:39 - 14 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bike looks nice from that angle. Wink

EllioTT_GiXXeR
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 23:41 - 14 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your card only looks 1/4 of the size of the one i got for X-mas, yes it was bigger then the picture we got in the front room. It was huge Twisted Evil

lozzypop1
Certified MILF!

PostPosted: 23:44 - 14 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

i tryed to get a bunch of balloons to a mate once....

they burst at moderate speeds you know Rolling Eyes

Andy C
Tree Seeking Missile

PostPosted: 23:45 - 14 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Markcatate wrote:
Bike looks nice from that angle.

Yea i was thinking that Razz . 'tis the undertray and the old one made it look horible from that angle Sick
EllioTT_GiXXeR wrote:
Your card only looks 1/4 of the size of the one i got for X-mas, yes it was bigger then the picture we got in the front room. It was huge Twisted Evil

But did you take it on the bike and get to 105mph???

Leggy_Girl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:48 - 14 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy C wrote:
Bikes + flowers = Thumbs Down Laughing

I know it sounds silly, but you need a scooter!!

Craig came home from work on Friday on a chunky 125 scooter which he'd borrowed from work. I poked my head out of the window when he pulled up outside, thinking "Where's the ninja? Why the hell has he bought a scooter home? He hates scooters?". Next thing i know he opens up the seat and pulls out these 2, big, gorgeous teddy bears all gift wrapped and sparkly!

He was 5 days early with the present but i'm not going to complain when he's gone to all that effort! Thumbs Up

In short - scooters are good for transporting presents! Make sure you borrow one in future for such ocassions!

Andy C
Tree Seeking Missile

PostPosted: 23:50 - 14 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leggy_Girl wrote:
In short - scooters are good for transporting presents! Make sure you borrow one in future for such ocassions!

i would not ride a scooter 25miles!!! although i used to and was torture!! The storage in them was so good though Thumbs Up

those were the days Razz

cqueen
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:53 - 14 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

When it comes to cards, bigger is not better.

Another lesson at the university of cqueen.

Steve H
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:54 - 14 Feb 2006    Post subject: Re: Anyone have "this" problem with their valentin Reply with quote

Andy C wrote:
Well, my GF got back from America...

Be Honest with yourself Andy, you're amongst friends now Pal.

The real unedited photo...

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a231/steveqpr/Random/Fred.jpg

Wink

Andy C
Tree Seeking Missile

PostPosted: 23:55 - 14 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

cqueen wrote:
When it comes to cards, bigger is not better.

Another lesson at the university of cqueen.

well it worked for me Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing , lots of brownie points when i met here and told her how much effort it was Thumbs Up

cqueen
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:00 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy C wrote:
lots of brownie points

aiiigh

Andy C
Tree Seeking Missile

PostPosted: 00:01 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

cqueen wrote:
Andy C wrote:
lots of brownie points

aiiigh

not "back door" action if thats what your incinerating!!

i got "good BF points" then!!

paulodd
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 06:09 - 22 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy C wrote:
lots of brownie points when i met her and told her how much effort it was Thumbs Up

When you met her? have you never seen her before? cor, buying online dates has come along way Laughing

Last edited by paulodd on 14:39 - 22 Feb 2006; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
anders This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Visitor Q
$25 whore

PostPosted: 17:32 - 22 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy C wrote:

not "back door" action if thats what your incinerating!!

Lol Laughing

Still dont understand cards Rolling Eyes

The gf got a 3 course meal cooked by me, a (pc) mouse and a copy of the green mile book.

I still got plenty of sex.

Fook cards.
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...

McGee
O RLY?

PostPosted: 18:10 - 22 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

Fortuna
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:00 - 24 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

markcatate wrote:

So does his arse Wink

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:08 - 27 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rule of thumb:

Give them one HUGE card at least once every 18 months for the duration of the relationship. Something they can show their friends: "Awwww, innee sweet, look what he gave me!"

Doesn't matter whether its birthday, christmas, valentines or whatever.

Then in the times when you want to get away with a smaller card, you have to make the effort and actually READ the stuff INSIDE the cards (and make an educated choice based on what you think will make her let you give her one up the arse). This at least means you have the option of buying smaller cards which are easier to carry on the bike. Sometimes smaller cards with fluffy maribou round the edges are successful and you don't even have to read the words inside (so long as you make sure it doesnt say "I hope your dog dies in a gangland drive-by crossfire" on the inside).

No girl likes a bunch of flowers with all the heads blown off - so buy the flowers close by to her house so you don't have to ride with them stuffed up your leathers ... or leave the shotgun at home.

numark1
Scared of girls

PostPosted: 09:45 - 27 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fortuna wrote:
markcatate wrote:

So does his arse Wink

I hope your a girl. Shocked
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 65 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1