Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Got the ball rolling...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

lilredmachine
World Chat Champion



Joined: 24 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:32 - 27 Feb 2006    Post subject: Got the ball rolling... Reply with quote

Finally booked my theory test for the 18th of March at 10:30.

A quick q, is the hazard perception an integrated part of the theory? It does not have to be booked seperately or anything does it?
____________________
Bikes: too many, too much for one man to maintain anyway.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

.....
Quote Me Happy



Joined: 15 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:33 - 27 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

You answer the 35 questions, then the hazard follows afterwards. Piece of piss.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

jay_666
World Chat Champion



Joined: 01 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:34 - 27 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

hazard perception is part of the theory test! Good luck Thumbs Up
____________________
CBT - Done | Theory - Passed | Test - 4th Oct [PASSED!]
https://www.bikepics.com/members/jay666/
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

lilredmachine
World Chat Champion



Joined: 24 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:51 - 27 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheers, was just surprised that it was £21, thought there was a catch, y'know with it being a government thing Smile
____________________
Bikes: too many, too much for one man to maintain anyway.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

jok
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 06 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:09 - 27 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilredmachine wrote:
cheers, was just surprised that it was £21, thought there was a catch, y'know with it being a government thing Smile

It's all automated, so you're really just paying rent in front of a computer with those £21, plus they get to skim you again if you go for your car license. Wink
____________________
CG125 (stolen->recovered!) || Wars do not decide who's right, only who's left.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Rookie
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:47 - 27 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done, it's very easy. Few people fail, and it's nearly always on the hazard perception for clicking too much or not enough. I did it while I had the flu, so anyone can do it! Laughing

Book up your practical soon as well; I left it a while after my theory and the wait after I'd booked was unbearable! Get it in early! Mr. Green Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

syl
World Chat Champion



Joined: 05 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:59 - 27 Feb 2006    Post subject: Re: Got the ball rolling... Reply with quote

lilredmachine wrote:
Finally booked my theory test for the 18th of March at 10:30.

A quick q, is the hazard perception an integrated part of the theory? It does not have to be booked seperately or anything does it?


Yep, it's an integrated part. Good luck. Just in case it hasn't been mentioned already, if you want some practice, you can always pick up a cheap (£2-£3) CD-Rom from EBay. Thumbs Up
____________________
Current bike: Kawasaki Z750S
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

ISLAND GIRL
World Chat Champion



Joined: 24 Oct 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 06:44 - 28 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

your're be fine lilredmachine, just get some reading in, I take it you have some books, I read four preparing for mine last year and hence I got 34/35 on the theory, cant recall what I got on the HP but passed anyway!
Like Rookie says, get that practical booked as soon as you know you have passed so you are not waiting around worrying, just go for it and good luck Thumbs Up
____________________
Live on the Isle of Wight and ride a CBR600F
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Misc
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Aug 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:10 - 28 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in & out in a few minutes where i studied the cd-rom so hard lol, You will know them off by heart if you study, the hazard perception i was worried about but i just clicked several times for each hazard to make sure.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

lilredmachine
World Chat Champion



Joined: 24 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:30 - 28 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just wondering, how close are the tests on the sites such as 2pass to the real thing, cos I can get 35/35 on every one. Do I need to buy the cd/books?
____________________
Bikes: too many, too much for one man to maintain anyway.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Mark_petty
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 01 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:39 - 28 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilredmachine wrote:
I was just wondering, how close are the tests on the sites such as 2pass to the real thing, cos I can get 35/35 on every one. Do I need to buy the cd/books?


Thats all I did was that 2pass website thing. On the site I failed the first few times then I was getting 33-35 points.
Did the real thing and got 33 Thumbs Up
I didn't bother with cd's and books.

Good luck Thumbs Up
____________________
[Rides: Suzuki GSF600sx]
[CBT: Passed] [Theory: Passed] [DAS: Passed]
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 218 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.09 Sec - Server Load: 0.52 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 68.04 Kb