Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


BCF Mailing List

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Suzuki
Roger



Joined: 03 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:30 - 13 Mar 2006    Post subject: BCF Mailing List Reply with quote

Nope, really nothing to do with BCF itself, other than that I'm offering it's use to the members of BCF.

Some of you can't access the forums at work, yet have access to email. You also get terminally bored and crave the intellectual engagement that BCF provides. Or something.

Anyway, for the benefit of the users of BCF, I have hosted a mailing list on my server.

https://lists.magicpenguin.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/bcf

You can subscribe to the mailing list using that page, and can unsubscribe any time you like.

If you don't like it, you don't have to use it. So no whinging.
____________________
<Simple> no I'm shaven Jon Razz
<Simple> it is a big enough hole.. I'll leave it now
Ride: 1999 Suzuki GSXR600 (yellow/black) IRC: Stats - Relationship Map
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Gazdaman
I did a trackday!!!



Joined: 12 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:07 - 13 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work son!

Gaz
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Walloper
Super Spammer



Joined: 24 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:52 - 13 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spam guards up

Bzzzzz.... Laughing
____________________
W-ireless A-rtificial L-ifeform L-imited to O-bservation P-eacekeeping and E-fficient R-epair
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Rookie
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:00 - 13 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

What would be in the mailer? Smile Question
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

RobB
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 29 Apr 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:06 - 13 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suzuki wrote:
So no whinging.

It's just that......
BCF Mailing List options wrote:
Which language do you prefer to display your messages? English (USA)

Grrrrrrrr. No no no no no no no no no no. UK. Grrrrrrrrr.

Other than that, Thumbs Up
____________________
- Yeah, you know the type, loud as a motorbike, wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight.
- The only thing I learned from love, was how to shoot somebody who outdrew you.
- If I don't meet you no more in this world, I'll meet you in the next one, don't be late.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Suzuki
Roger



Joined: 03 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:11 - 13 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

They'll come out in whatever language you type them in.

No moaning! Razz
____________________
<Simple> no I'm shaven Jon Razz
<Simple> it is a big enough hole.. I'll leave it now
Ride: 1999 Suzuki GSXR600 (yellow/black) IRC: Stats - Relationship Map
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Walloper
Super Spammer



Joined: 24 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:26 - 13 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Och do we have to?
Can we not just not bother but say we did?
____________________
W-ireless A-rtificial L-ifeform L-imited to O-bservation P-eacekeeping and E-fficient R-epair
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Suzuki
Roger



Joined: 03 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:35 - 13 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about you just don't bother, and don't say anything at all to us Walloper?
____________________
<Simple> no I'm shaven Jon Razz
<Simple> it is a big enough hole.. I'll leave it now
Ride: 1999 Suzuki GSXR600 (yellow/black) IRC: Stats - Relationship Map
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Walloper
Super Spammer



Joined: 24 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:39 - 13 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suzuki wrote:
How about you just don't bother, and don't say anything at all to us Walloper?


Ooooooo Laughing
____________________
W-ireless A-rtificial L-ifeform L-imited to O-bservation P-eacekeeping and E-fficient R-epair
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

RobB
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 29 Apr 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:31 - 14 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

My email system at work wrote:
An e-mail sent to you entitled [BCF] RE: BCF Digest, Vol 1, Issue 5 from [email protected] has been blocked because it contains inappropriate language.

Who would have thought the BCF mailing list would contain swearing.
____________________
- Yeah, you know the type, loud as a motorbike, wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight.
- The only thing I learned from love, was how to shoot somebody who outdrew you.
- If I don't meet you no more in this world, I'll meet you in the next one, don't be late.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Suzuki
Roger



Joined: 03 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:10 - 14 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha, that was Shaun.

Shaun wrote:
Way to fill up my inbox cock knockers


Laughing
____________________
<Simple> no I'm shaven Jon Razz
<Simple> it is a big enough hole.. I'll leave it now
Ride: 1999 Suzuki GSXR600 (yellow/black) IRC: Stats - Relationship Map
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:28 - 14 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's full of really interesting intellectual debate today Wink
____________________
Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell! Very Happy
www.bikepics.com/members/bella
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Flip
Super Spammer



Joined: 28 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:24 - 14 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still waiting to be let in. Razz
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Suzuki
Roger



Joined: 03 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:10 - 14 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lies Flip. There's no mention of you in the subscription list.

Try again.
____________________
<Simple> no I'm shaven Jon Razz
<Simple> it is a big enough hole.. I'll leave it now
Ride: 1999 Suzuki GSXR600 (yellow/black) IRC: Stats - Relationship Map
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Flip
Super Spammer



Joined: 28 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:22 - 14 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

My conformation code is now too old. Confused
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Suzuki
Roger



Joined: 03 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:14 - 15 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

flip wrote:
My conformation code is now too old. Confused


Thats your problem then.

Need to confirm your email address before you'll be added to the list, and you only get 24 hours to confirm your address.

24 HOURS!!! hahaha

Tsk.
____________________
<Simple> no I'm shaven Jon Razz
<Simple> it is a big enough hole.. I'll leave it now
Ride: 1999 Suzuki GSXR600 (yellow/black) IRC: Stats - Relationship Map
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Walloper
Super Spammer



Joined: 24 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:02 - 15 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suzuki wrote:
flip wrote:
My conformation code is now too old. Confused


Thats your problem then.

Need to confirm your email address before you'll be added to the list, and you only get 24 hours to confirm your address.

24 HOURS!!! hahaha

Tsk.


I don't want to be a part of it. Dance!
____________________
W-ireless A-rtificial L-ifeform L-imited to O-bservation P-eacekeeping and E-fficient R-epair
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

The View Askew
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Nov 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:10 - 15 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what it is, what it entails, or why it is, or when it is, or how, or where. enjoy Laughing
____________________
"Do what you always did, get what you always got"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Flip
Super Spammer



Joined: 28 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:47 - 15 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

It wasn't too old when I first tried. Razz
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe



Joined: 01 Sep 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:00 - 15 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your subscription request has been received, and will soon be acted upon. Depending on the configuration of this mailing list, your subscription request may have to be first confirmed by you via email, or approved by the list moderator. If confirmation is required, you will soon get a confirmation email which contains further instructions

can I be let in? Smile
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Suzuki
Roger



Joined: 03 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:50 - 15 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
can I be let in? Smile

Have you confirmed your email address yet?
____________________
<Simple> no I'm shaven Jon Razz
<Simple> it is a big enough hole.. I'll leave it now
Ride: 1999 Suzuki GSXR600 (yellow/black) IRC: Stats - Relationship Map
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe



Joined: 01 Sep 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:50 - 15 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I havn't, no email has come though. Confused
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Suzuki
Roger



Joined: 03 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:37 - 15 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
I havn't, no email has come though. Confused


When you got that first message, you should have been sent an email. If you've not received one, you may have typed your address incorrectly.
Alternatively, the email has been helpfully moved into your SPAM folder by hotmail?
____________________
<Simple> no I'm shaven Jon Razz
<Simple> it is a big enough hole.. I'll leave it now
Ride: 1999 Suzuki GSXR600 (yellow/black) IRC: Stats - Relationship Map
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Shaun
Likes 'em bent



Joined: 17 May 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:55 - 17 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I can say is thank you oh junk mail filter! Shocked
https://www.bikechatforums.com/download.php?id=31478
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Suzuki
Roger



Joined: 03 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:48 - 19 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've modified the digest options now.

They were set a little low really. You'll now receive less digest emails, but larger ones with more messages in each digest.

Better?
____________________
<Simple> no I'm shaven Jon Razz
<Simple> it is a big enough hole.. I'll leave it now
Ride: 1999 Suzuki GSXR600 (yellow/black) IRC: Stats - Relationship Map
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 203 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.08 Sec - Server Load: 0.5 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 130.29 Kb