|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Bendy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Bendy Mrs Sensible

Joined: 10 Jun 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 18:23 - 20 Mar 2006 Post subject: Happy Birthday to the H |
 |
|
Steve H turns 36 years old today
Time to spit some celebratory fiya, if we may
His posts are a constant source of BCF jolity
Check his profile if you want some hilarity
So H, its biggup from the whole BCF Krew
Wishing a very happy birthday to you
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| veeeffarr |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 veeeffarr Super Spammer
Joined: 22 Jul 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 18:24 - 20 Mar 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Repost alert
Happy BDay Steve. (Again)
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Steve H |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Steve H World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Oct 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 19:50 - 20 Mar 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Big Up Bendy with a Birthday thread times two,
The 'H' one more time with a ryhme just for you.
Ten times three, add a dozen
take off six Yo! I'm buzzin'
On BCF Here we are,
My TT your CBR.
Posting threads Smooth and Mellow,
That's cos we're biking in Yellow.
Thanks for all the good wishes,
Makes a change there's no disses.
Now I'm chilling on Bourbon,
Tonight I'm out getting my swerve on.
Getting on with the years,
S'all good now got no peers.
Easy Guys I ain't foolin',
It's the 'H' - Check it - I'm old skoolin'.
I'm out  ____________________ Mellow Yellow
The BCF Top TEN - 2010, 2009, 2008, The Original. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Bendy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Bendy Mrs Sensible

Joined: 10 Jun 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 19:52 - 20 Mar 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
The Guv'ner.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Suzuki |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Suzuki Roger

Joined: 03 May 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 20:39 - 20 Mar 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
'S' to the 'T' to the 'E' - 'V' - 'E',
and a cursory nod to the veritable Bendy!
He's another year older, and a little bit bolder.
out tonight in Gloucesters for a celebratory Fosters!
His rhymes are just banging, leaving you there hanging,
the BCF Grand Master, like a human ghetto-blaster.
I'm not sure about mellow, but here's another vote for yellow.
but not TT or CBR, for the win it's got to be GSXR!
Raise up your glasses it's time for a toast,
to wish happy birthday to the man with the most.
With wine, rum, or cider, or whatever you like inside yer,
I'll just wave my beer can, to 'H'. You're the man!
Peace  ____________________ <Simple> no I'm shaven Jon
<Simple> it is a big enough hole.. I'll leave it now
Ride: 1999 Suzuki GSXR600 (yellow/black) IRC: Stats - Relationship Map |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| JonB |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 JonB Afraid of Mileage

Joined: 03 Jun 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 10:21 - 21 Mar 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Happy Birfday to yall!
It was a very long time since you were small!
One year older
Closer to being bolder.
Peace out.  ____________________ Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| killa |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 killa Won't Shut Up

Joined: 18 Oct 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 10:29 - 21 Mar 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Pick up the pace
Its time for Steve H
He might be getting old
But his records are SOLD!
Clear the dance floor cuz he got moves
The ladies can’t stop cuz he’s so smooth
Never doubt the man who’s got the Rhyme
Cuz he aint going no where, he’s got time
Back to back with the Killa MC
Inside the place to rock the party
Stevie shows us the quality
Let’s kick back with a bevvie or three!
 ____________________ Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
Bike:- Yamaha TRX850 | Killas Biking History | Killas Gaming History | Killas autmotive history |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| RobB |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 RobB Spanner Monkey

Joined: 29 Apr 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 10:54 - 21 Mar 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Straight outta Gloucester…..A crazy yellow biker called Steve H,
From a gang called bikers with lots of booze,
They’re gonna speed, and take those corners,
With such aplomb, you’ll think they’re Troy Corser
Birthday wishes, to the man called H,
Not quite on the day, just a little bit late,
To give props to one of the good guys, on BCF
He cooks up beats and rhymes, like a greasy chef
The only true yellow is a Hertfordshire Hornet,
They going up, but probably not just yet,
So blow out your candles, and make that wish,
That your team gets better than a Quarter Pound of Rubbish
We’re getting to the end of this particular story
But just like Pele in Escape to Victory,
There’s just enough time for the over-head kick,
Bang it in the net, make the Germans feel sick.
Here’s hoping your b-day was as good as it could be,
The hangover will clear, eventually.
Blow the cobwebs from your brain, with that top end rush,
If all else fails, just go back to being a lush.
Word. ____________________ - Yeah, you know the type, loud as a motorbike, wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight.
- The only thing I learned from love, was how to shoot somebody who outdrew you.
- If I don't meet you no more in this world, I'll meet you in the next one, don't be late. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Suzuki |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Suzuki Roger

Joined: 03 May 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 11:24 - 21 Mar 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Only one rapper missing now, the famous MC Penis,
Harder than the rest, his tagline is "can you feel this?".
He's probably sitting alone at home, whacking off to the porn,
You know who I'm talking about, the one and only Shaun!
He's a skinny little stokie, from up there in the north,
At times he can be shy though, so don't scare him when he comes forth.
Online he might be nasty, and drive you round the bend,
but in real life he's quite harmless, he's one of my bestest friends!
So give a nice big welcome, for Shaun our BCF buddy,
and listen to the fiya he spit, it's sure to be something funny.
He'll probably write his lyrics blind, a bit like Stevie Wonder,
that's if his net connection works, and he's not kicked off by blueyonder!
Peace!  ____________________ <Simple> no I'm shaven Jon
<Simple> it is a big enough hole.. I'll leave it now
Ride: 1999 Suzuki GSXR600 (yellow/black) IRC: Stats - Relationship Map |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| palmer |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 palmer Fiddled Kiddy

Joined: 21 Jul 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 11:28 - 21 Mar 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
for some reason, i used to think he was 16/17  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Steve H |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Steve H World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Oct 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 12:30 - 21 Mar 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
The ‘H’ is 3 dozen Palmer I ain’t no kiddy,
Age reflecting my moves more than rap rookie P Diddy.
From West Coast to East they’re all aware of my rep,
Dre, Fat Joe and Snoop give me proppa respec’.
A couple of sherbert’s with my posse, home in a cab,
Sherbert is street for Stella I ain’t talkin’ Dip Dab.
Cristal ain’t my style it just don’t taste right,
Full of bubbles and shit plus it’s 80 quid for a pint.
Back to the crib have a bath with a Loofah,
Listening to tunes Al Green and some Luther.
Candles on, feet up, relax just chillin’,
Kick off a bathtap and the water starts spillin’.
It ain’t no fun when there’s a DIY SOS,
You’re stuck in the cold water and the bathroom’s a mess.
Pissed ‘n butt naked on the phone to your mother,
Asking if she knows a 24 hour plumber.
The wife going loopy with a mop and a bucket
Ask what to do reply ‘Awww just Fuck it’
'Stop the water' she shouts 'turn the stop cock',
1am outside freezing in nothing but socks.
The damage was done the carpet was sodden,
I went to bed feeling wet and downtrodden.
Don’t feel bad though it’s not on my conscience,
I had a few beers the rest is poetic license.
Westside  ____________________ Mellow Yellow
The BCF Top TEN - 2010, 2009, 2008, The Original. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Mister James |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mister James I want to believe!

Joined: 10 Aug 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Shaun |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Shaun Likes 'em bent

Joined: 17 May 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 23:38 - 21 Mar 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
I heard on the grapevine the 'H' grew another year older
So I picked up a pen, skimmed through some rhyming notes stuck in my folder
It's been quite a while but I'll give it a shot
The 'H' deserves some effort, his rhymes are hot
So I hear now people are calling me MC Penis
The realest, meanest, coolest MC to ever spit like this
But just for a change, I'm not here to spit a diss
Not sure if that's my style anymore, not got time to spit and hiss
I must stress to you though I'm not that shy
If I don't speak to you it's because I don't want to but please, don't cry
Chances are I'm just sizing you up, deciding if you're to be trusted
Either that or I just got disconnected, ukonline, they're my most hated
So there you have it, I don't actually kick it with blue yonder
Maybe I should, with not much difficulty I'm sure I could grow fonder
I'ma cut this rhyme short, my mind seems to be elsewhere
Glad you had a good birthday, sorry to hear you're losing your hair  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| JonB |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 JonB Afraid of Mileage

Joined: 03 Jun 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:44 - 21 Mar 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Shaun's rhyme for teh win.  ____________________ Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| steveh |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 steveh World Chat Champion

Joined: 24 Aug 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 00:12 - 22 Mar 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Happy birthday, you wannabie "steveh"
av a gud-un
Steve. ____________________ Current : 06 Zx10r, 07 Wr450f SM, 74 850 norton commando, 63 bsa b40, 1962 Triton 650, 67 Triumph Tr6r, 1955 Triton 750, 1978 TY250E. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Shaun |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Shaun Likes 'em bent

Joined: 17 May 2003 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| steveh |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 steveh World Chat Champion

Joined: 24 Aug 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 19:09 - 22 Mar 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
/me bows to the H
SteveH! ____________________ Current : 06 Zx10r, 07 Wr450f SM, 74 850 norton commando, 63 bsa b40, 1962 Triton 650, 67 Triumph Tr6r, 1955 Triton 750, 1978 TY250E. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| MarJay |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 MarJay But it's British!

Joined: 15 Sep 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 19:24 - 22 Mar 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Steve H
He a funny man.
Me say short words.
rap? I did bad!  ____________________ British beauty: Triumph Street Triple R; Loony stroker: KR1S; Track fun: GSXR750 L1; Commuter Missile: GSX-S1000F; Cheap project: CBR900RR FireBlade
Remember kids, bikes aren't like lego. You can't easily take a part from one bike and then fit it to another. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| mrchips |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 mrchips World Chat Champion
Joined: 05 Mar 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 20:45 - 22 Mar 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Happy Birthday, yo. Boyokasha ____________________ Northern Irish? www.nibikers.com |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 20 years, 198 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|