Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


A reminder of the rules...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Korn
Admin



Joined: 01 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:11 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: A reminder of the rules... Reply with quote

Over 99% of users can safely disregard this post, however it seems that there are a small minority who need reminding:

Arrow It is not OK to send threats of violence via private messages to other users. You can and will be banned if I catch you doing this, no matter your karma of how long you have been a member.

Arrow It is not OK to register multiple user accounts so that you may participate in abuse & slanging matches without hurting your karma. These are easily found, removed, and any bad karma you have "saved" doubled and transferred to your main account. Do it twice and you're banned.

If you need a reminder of forum T&Cs and rules for posting, I can offer the following two links:
https://www.bikechatforums.com/terms.php
https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=21811
____________________
3516 Miles, 11 Countries


Last edited by Korn on 20:15 - 08 Sep 2006; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

.....
Quote Me Happy



Joined: 15 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:15 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see HerbalDayz has been banned Laughing

Time for normal (more adult Wink ) behaviour.

I'm guilty of winding him up and being childish, but he overstepped the mark with the insults to Simple and threatening Wave and Shaun.

Back to normal service...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Flip
Super Spammer



Joined: 28 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:17 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe wrote:
I see HerbalDayz has been banned Laughing


\o/

I told him... Wink

Korn...? can I kiss you? *Places hand on Korns knee*
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

daz|n00by
The Internet



Joined: 11 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:22 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh nice to see the hand of god has finaly come forth and done his mighty deeds.


*is that a bit over the top ?*

Laughing
____________________
"Its Better To Burn Out Than Fade Away!!!!!!" "Lifes a bitch and then you Die"
"I`m a tool, one with just enough intelligence to know it, just enough spirit to resent it...but not enough backbone to do anything about it. " Siggi 2006 pure class. Smile
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Flip
Super Spammer



Joined: 28 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:27 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

From: phantomtek
To: flip
Posted: 21:23 - 27 Mar 2006
Subject: Death threat...
I'm going to steal your trousers.

Sleep with one eye open, I tell you now.


Shocked
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Dan 4RR
World Chat Champion



Joined: 02 Dec 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:42 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe wrote:
I see HerbalDayz has been banned Laughing
Korn should ban HurtMePlease while he is at it Wink Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

daz|n00by
The Internet



Joined: 11 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:43 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

VivaCity wrote:
Joe wrote:
I see HerbalDayz has been banned Laughing
Korn should ban HurtMePlease while he is at it Wink Laughing


100% Agree Thumbs Up
____________________
"Its Better To Burn Out Than Fade Away!!!!!!" "Lifes a bitch and then you Die"
"I`m a tool, one with just enough intelligence to know it, just enough spirit to resent it...but not enough backbone to do anything about it. " Siggi 2006 pure class. Smile
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

The Old Geeza
Back in my day...



Joined: 25 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:56 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I might have offended a few people myself in the main forums with my replies. But I don't think I've ever threatened anyone, either in the forums or in a PM - I hope Razz

Please don't ban me Embarassed

I'll be good in the future, I promise Wink


____________________
Horse Power was safer when the Horses had it!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

.....
Quote Me Happy



Joined: 15 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:59 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Old Geeza wrote:
I think I might have offended a few people myself in the main forums with my replies. But I don't think I've ever threatened anyone, either in the forums or in a PM - I hope Razz

Please don't ban me Embarassed

I'll be good in the future, I promise Wink



Does threatening The Old Geeza with euthanasia count as a death threat or a favour? Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

veeeffarr
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:59 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Old Geeza wrote:
I think I might have offended a few people myself in the main forums with my replies. But I don't think I've ever threatened anyone, either in the forums or in a PM - I hope Razz

Please don't ban me Embarassed

I'll be good in the future, I promise Wink



https://www.sandcayfarm.com/grafx/lg_Pecos-Peaches--head.jpg

Sleep well tonight TOG.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

The Old Geeza
Back in my day...



Joined: 25 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:16 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toby R wrote:
https://www.sandcayfarm.com/grafx/lg_Pecos-Peaches--head.jpg

Sleep well tonight TOG.


ZZZzzz...

sleeping well

Goodnight, everyone Wink Thumbs Up

(Nurse, could you tuck me in now, please?)



____________________
Horse Power was safer when the Horses had it!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

RobB
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 29 Apr 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:08 - 28 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Herbal's been banned? 'bout time.

Careful though Korn, he'll be using telnet to attack BCF now..... Or at least be asking it to meet him halfway..... Laughing
____________________
- Yeah, you know the type, loud as a motorbike, wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight.
- The only thing I learned from love, was how to shoot somebody who outdrew you.
- If I don't meet you no more in this world, I'll meet you in the next one, don't be late.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

veeeffarr
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:14 - 28 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

RobB wrote:
Herbal's been banned? 'bout time.

Careful though Korn, he'll be using telnet to attack BCF now..... Or at least be asking it to meet him halfway..... Laughing


Ever seen a DOS attack app written in mIRC script?! You will Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

RobB
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 29 Apr 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:06 - 28 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

10 Telnet BCF
20 Hack
30 Goto greasy spoon
____________________
- Yeah, you know the type, loud as a motorbike, wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight.
- The only thing I learned from love, was how to shoot somebody who outdrew you.
- If I don't meet you no more in this world, I'll meet you in the next one, don't be late.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

The View Askew
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Nov 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:22 - 28 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geezer.. Thumbs Up
____________________
"Do what you always did, get what you always got"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Walloper
Super Spammer



Joined: 24 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:26 - 28 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Old Geeza wrote:
I think I might have offended a few people myself in the main forums with my replies. But I don't think I've ever threatened anyone, either in the forums or in a PM - I hope Razz

Please don't ban me Embarassed

I'll be good in the future, I promise Wink



They won't ban you TOG.
Just pension you off and sit your chair by the window. Laughing
____________________
W-ireless A-rtificial L-ifeform L-imited to O-bservation P-eacekeeping and E-fficient R-epair
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Mr.Everready
World Chat Champion



Joined: 28 Mar 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:37 - 28 Mar 2006    Post subject: Re: A reminder of the rules... Reply with quote

Korn wrote:


Arrow It is not OK to send threats of violence via private messages to other users. You can and will be banned if I catch you doing this, no matter your karma of how long you have been a member.



What about in threads ?
There is an awful lot of it coming from a certain gentleman Rolling Eyes
____________________
the undemocratically unelected mod of the Scottish section
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

The Old Geeza
Back in my day...



Joined: 25 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:36 - 28 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walloper wrote:
They won't ban you TOG.
Just pension you off and sit your chair by the window. Laughing


Well, at least I'll have my five friends on my right hand to keep me company whilst I watch all the young Nurses walk past the window Razz

Thanks Thumbs Up


____________________
Horse Power was safer when the Horses had it!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

bazza
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:19 - 28 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Old Geeza wrote:
Walloper wrote:
They won't ban you TOG.
Just pension you off and sit your chair by the window. Laughing


Well, at least I'll have my five friends on my right hand to keep me company whilst I watch all the young Nurses walk past the window Razz

Thanks Thumbs Up



The one in black with the scythe isn't a nurse...

Shocked
____________________
"That's it. You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college."
'98 Ducati 750SS, '08 Suzuki GSX650F ©2004-2014, Bazza's Harmless Banter
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Whosthedaddy
Super Spammer



Joined: 11 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:55 - 29 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Old Geeza wrote:
Well, at least I'll have my five friends on my right hand to keep me company whilst I watch all the young Nurses walk past the window Razz


Ahhh, madam palm and her 5 lovely daughters Razz Thumbs Up
____________________
Current : MSX 125 Past : CBR 900RR Monkeybike : c50 LAC : ZXR750 H2 : FZR600 : ZX7R P3 : YW100 : TRX850: Trophy 900 T309 : GSXR 600 L0: Monkeybike : XJ6S Whosthedaddy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

18aprilia
I don't get it?



Joined: 09 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:42 - 11 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

i must be treading on well thin ice. i'll be the next to get banned i bet.
____________________
Supra King
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

instigator
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:11 - 11 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

18aprilia wrote:
i must be treading on well thin ice. i'll be the next to get banned i bet.


Stupidity is unfortunately not a ban-able offence.

Sad
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 121 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.10 Sec - Server Load: 0.27 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 118.58 Kb