 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 13:19 - 06 Apr 2006 Post subject: CBR 600 '96 FT Exhaust studs |
 |
|
Hi all, cant find the info anywhere.
Anyone know which (out of these) a cbr exhaust stud is?
Exhaust Stud M6 x 35mm
Exhaust Stud M6 x 45mm
Exhaust Stud M6 x 55mm
Exhaust Stud M8 x 35mm
Exhaust Stud M8 x 45mm
Exhaust Stud M8 x 55mm
Thanks ____________________ China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule... |
|
 Rit Trackday Trickster
Joined: 24 Jan 2006 Karma :  
|
|
 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 16:18 - 06 Apr 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
ive ordered 6 at 45mm and 2 at 55mm (just incase).
Was like a fiver. Fook it. ____________________ China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule... |
|