 Fawbish World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Jan 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 21:56 - 08 Apr 2006 Post subject: Honda xr 125 - obv 4t - modification? |
 |
|
Hi, I am thinking about getting this bike for a very good price at my local dealer, as someone recently stole my nsr (wankers!) . I basically dont have much choice about the matter, as I am not willing to buy privately. I know, it has probably been asked before. I know you'll all say something along the lines of "dont do it, get a two stroke" (I feckin had one ) Is there any way I can increase the power output of the XR? Ive heard putting a scorpion end can, changing the jets, performance air filters etc and obv changing sprockets and the like can enhance the bike, but from a realistic point of view, can it be done? if so, some sites with bits(such as the scorpion can - cant find one atm) would be very appreciated. Thanks ____________________ "Oh....it looks like Average Joe's is forfeiting the match!" - "Yeah, its a risky strategy but lets see if it pays off for 'em Cotton." |
|
 Rob W World Chat Champion

Joined: 09 Nov 2004 Karma :  
|
|