Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


I PASSED! I PASSED! I PASSED! I PASSED! I PASSED! I PASSED!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

GBUK101
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 26 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:42 - 18 Apr 2006    Post subject: I PASSED! I PASSED! I PASSED! I PASSED! I PASSED! I PASSED! Reply with quote

I passed my test today!!!! Now I can take my ZZR600 out for a little spin!
____________________
Bikes : ER-5 SOLD. ZZR600 Written off, Bandit 600 SOLD, ER6F(soon!)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Scorpius
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 19 Oct 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:53 - 18 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome! Enjoy the new ride dude and save the beer til afterwards Wink
____________________
Cagiva Mito 125 (sold)
Honda CBR400RR NC23 (sold)
Currently riding: Honda CBR600F
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Whosthedaddy
Super Spammer



Joined: 11 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:02 - 18 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

What was that? Did you pass? I was unsure from all the shouting and jumping up and down...

Well done Razz Thumbs Up

The 1st time you ride for yourself is a very surreal and enjoyable feeling that so far has'nt gone for me yet Wink
____________________
Current : MSX 125 Past : CBR 900RR Monkeybike : c50 LAC : ZXR750 H2 : FZR600 : ZX7R P3 : YW100 : TRX850: Trophy 900 T309 : GSXR 600 L0: Monkeybike : XJ6S Whosthedaddy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Rit
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 24 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:07 - 18 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gratz GB....Have fun Thumbs Up
____________________
You watching this rubbish?
Naaaa, switch over, Neighbours is on in a minute!
www.ritzbitz.co.uk
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

frogmella
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 12 Mar 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:15 - 18 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done sir! Thumbs Up

Got mine tomoz Sick
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Whosthedaddy
Super Spammer



Joined: 11 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:20 - 18 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

frogmella wrote:
Got mine tomoz Sick


Good luck, hope it goes better this time Thumbs Up
____________________
Current : MSX 125 Past : CBR 900RR Monkeybike : c50 LAC : ZXR750 H2 : FZR600 : ZX7R P3 : YW100 : TRX850: Trophy 900 T309 : GSXR 600 L0: Monkeybike : XJ6S Whosthedaddy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

frogmella
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 12 Mar 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:26 - 18 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gemma1675 and Element are also on test tomoz so lets hope we're all happy bunnys tomoz night.

GB-UK, just noticed your a Geordie too, might have to have a rideout sometime. Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Mark_petty
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 01 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:46 - 18 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done mate Thumbs Up its a great feeling passing your test. It feels so much better than passing your car test. Nice one dude Thumbs Up
____________________
[Rides: Suzuki GSF600sx]
[CBT: Passed] [Theory: Passed] [DAS: Passed]
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

damnas
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:35 - 18 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one mate! Get yourself a beer from me! Thumbs Up
____________________
[CBT - Passed] [Theory - Passed] [DAS - PASSED!!!] Will dance for free motorcycle

We're the weeeeest stand, we're the weeeeest stand, we're the west stand Highbury! *sheds tear*
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

robboadd
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 24 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:38 - 18 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done! I passed last week aswell Very Happy Vfr time!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

HermanTheShee...
World Chat Champion



Joined: 01 Apr 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:49 - 18 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY! Well done, have fun on the ZZR, seen one the other day, they are nice bikes Mr. Green
____________________
2004 Suzuki GS500F > 2006 Suzuki SV650S
My real name isn't Herman
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

BWW
Renault 5 Driver



Joined: 26 Feb 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:25 - 19 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done, mate.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

aj_mccarthy
Two Stroke Sniffer



Joined: 24 Aug 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:59 - 19 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done mate Very Happy I passed mine last week too, cant wait for that first ride!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hedjehog
Nova Slayer



Joined: 19 Nov 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:08 - 19 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumbs Up Gold Star Full Cream Nice One Thumbs Up

Any minors? I think it's handy to read about them, especially for those of us with tests soon Wink.

Cheers,

hedjehog
____________________
1988 CG125 BRE; 2000 GPZ500S D7; VFR 800 FI-X; 1980 CB 250 RSA; 1998 FZS 600 Fazer; 1986 Honda C70 E
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

GBUK101
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 26 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:45 - 19 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

frogmella wrote:
Well done sir! Thumbs Up

Got mine tomoz Sick


Good luck! Who did you train with? There was a lad doing his test today who came up to the test centre with me on my test, he's got his test today aswell!
____________________
Bikes : ER-5 SOLD. ZZR600 Written off, Bandit 600 SOLD, ER6F(soon!)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

GBUK101
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 26 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:49 - 19 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

hedjehog wrote:
Thumbs Up Gold Star Full Cream Nice One Thumbs Up

Any minors? I think it's handy to read about them, especially for those of us with tests soon Wink.

Cheers,

hedjehog


Yes I got a few minors (11) but I don't care!!! Also found out that the examiner who failed me twice before has been taken off bike tests for a probationary month and is being shadowed by a senior examiner. Apparently he's been failing people for really stupid things and a number of people have complained about him.
____________________
Bikes : ER-5 SOLD. ZZR600 Written off, Bandit 600 SOLD, ER6F(soon!)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

frogmella
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 12 Mar 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:34 - 19 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

GB-UK wrote:
hedjehog wrote:
Thumbs Up Gold Star Full Cream Nice One Thumbs Up

Any minors? I think it's handy to read about them, especially for those of us with tests soon Wink.

Cheers,

hedjehog


Yes I got a few minors (11) but I don't care!!! Also found out that the examiner who failed me twice before has been taken off bike tests for a probationary month and is being shadowed by a senior examiner. Apparently he's been failing people for really stupid things and a number of people have complained about him.


I'm doing my test in leeds.

I might complain about my examiner as i've had the same guy fail me twice now, and I think he's a bit of a nobber.

Anyway, congrats again on the pass. Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 173 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 0.95 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 96.44 Kb