|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Astrid |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Astrid Renault 5 Driver
Joined: 26 Apr 2006 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 20:41 - 27 Apr 2006 Post subject: Astrid's greeting WOOHOO!!! |
 |
|
Hello, I am Annie but wish I was born as Astrid. Sadly this did not happen and I am now forced to create a pseudo. So, call me what you wish but I prefer Astrid. As on my profile I wish to get an off-roader at some point - anyone know of any good models that I could get just for training purposes? Suzuki's are my babies but I may just be prejudiced Yoko is my manpet and maybe one day he may even be promoted to full-blown (pun intended ) significant other if he is well-behaved (and by well-behaved I really mean badly-behaved) |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| veeeffarr |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 veeeffarr Super Spammer
Joined: 22 Jul 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 20:47 - 27 Apr 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Firstly:
What the holy fuck!?
Secondly:
Welcome  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| ..... |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ..... Quote Me Happy
Joined: 15 Jan 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 20:48 - 27 Apr 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Ah Scott's missus
How's it going? |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Astrid |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Astrid Renault 5 Driver
Joined: 26 Apr 2006 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 21:42 - 27 Apr 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Toby: Astrid is a name, the latin meaning "star" but I could be wrong (but I doubt it)
Joe: I am good thanks - practising jijutsu with Scotty - am going to give it a go tomorrow night. Am looking forward to the SE piss-up I shall be wearing my Alice in Wonderland heels weee! How are ya? |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| ..... |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ..... Quote Me Happy
Joined: 15 Jan 2005 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Astrid |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Astrid Renault 5 Driver
Joined: 26 Apr 2006 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 11:41 - 28 Apr 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
sorry for delay - will get Scott to check PM's as soon as he gets back from work. I'm on holiday until wednesday yay! Anyway, I have some stuff to do - prolly see ya'll saturday  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Paivi |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Paivi World Chat Champion

Joined: 30 Sep 2005 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Paivi |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Paivi World Chat Champion

Joined: 30 Sep 2005 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Astrid |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Astrid Renault 5 Driver
Joined: 26 Apr 2006 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| fire |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 fire World Chat Champion

Joined: 06 Feb 2006 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 20 years, 163 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|