Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


My new toy

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Dot_Comm
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 22 Nov 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:25 - 03 May 2006    Post subject: My new toy Reply with quote

Just thought I'd show you a few pics of my 600 Bandit. I bought it last weekend, I've had it restricted and now I'm riding everywhere on it. OK, so it's a just bandit, it has no mods, it's just black and boring. But I don't care, I love it to bits, I think it looks great and I want to show it off!

https://www.bath.ac.uk/~en3ras/rachbandit.jpg

I've upgraded from a Peugeot Speedfight 100 so this is absolutely amazing.

Here's a shot of me on it:

https://www.bath.ac.uk/~en3ras/rach.jpg

Rach
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

riichy
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:01 - 03 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks very nice.....

might need to grow a bit Wink
____________________
.......... PLOD ............ zx636 2004
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dot_Comm
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 22 Nov 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:11 - 03 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm 21, I'm not gonna grow any more!

My feet are in fact flat on the floor, but the angle of the shot and the boots make it look like I'm on tiptoes. The bike is the right size for me but I don't think I could manage anything bigger!

Thanks fer yer comment Smile
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

chalky143
Traffic Copper



Joined: 07 Feb 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:25 - 03 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

is it restricted 2 33bhp? if so how much did that cost you in inshurance? if u dont mind me askin and is the performance ok?

cheers
leon
____________________
Current bike :: sv650 minitwin race bike
Previous bikes::cbr600 steelie race bike, 1989 Honda vfr750f, 2013 Honda fireblade, 2013 Ducati multistrata 1200s, 2012 Triumph street triple R, 1999 yamaha r6, vfr 800, ducati 600ss, vfr 400x2, ntv 650, bandit 600, cagiva mito 125, aprilia rs 50, honda c90x2, honda hornet 600x2, cbr 600, aprilia rx50, suzuki katana
My bike pics: https://www.bikepics.com/members/chalky143/
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Sephiroth
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Apr 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:11 - 03 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice.

At least you haven't had a 400 fall on you after being on it for 3 seconds Thumbs UpWink.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

jay_666
World Chat Champion



Joined: 01 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:18 - 03 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice bike! Doesn't matter if it's 'just another bandit', aslong as you enjoy it thats all that matters imo Thumbs Up
ps. how does it run being 33bhp?
____________________
CBT - Done | Theory - Passed | Test - 4th Oct [PASSED!]
https://www.bikepics.com/members/jay666/
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Huambo81a
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 16 Apr 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:24 - 03 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't listen to people who say Bandits are crap, i have owned 2 of em, a 600 and a 1200.

For the money, you are going to struggle to find a better value bike. I brought my 1200 Bandit brand new for 4250, put a pipe on it and had 113hp, now thats value!

I loved my 600 bandit too, enjoy it!
____________________
Present: 2017 KTM Super Adventure S
Past: 97 Bandit 600 / 05 Bandit 1200 / 03 ZX6-R / 2006 Tuono R / 2001 VFR 800 / 2010 Street Triple R / 2013 Speed Triple S / 2017 S1000XR
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

quacker_boy
Cuddle Bitch



Joined: 06 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:35 - 03 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might be wrong...but someone looks a bit top heavy in the second pic...not that i was lookin or anything Shifty

Nice bike as well, i've got a 250 being rebuilt at the moment, fun little bikes Smile
____________________
wizzzard wrote: Imagine God just stopping by, tidying your front room up and then quietly letting himself out again. Statisticly more likely to happen than Korn being on here.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dot_Comm
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 22 Nov 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:02 - 03 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
is it restricted 2 33bhp? if so how much did that cost you in inshurance? if u dont mind me askin and is the performance ok?


Yes it's 33bhp. Insurance is £250 TPFT for me and my BF (who has more riding experience than me but two SP30s) with 4 years NCB from my scooter. The performance is amazing, for me going from a 100cc automatic to this it feels like my arms are being ripped out of their sockets. I know it's not the quickest bike out there but it's more than enough for me to learn to ride properly.

Quote:
At least you haven't had a 400 fall on you after being on it for 3 seconds


First time I rode it to work, I stopped to reverse it into the shed and it leant too far over to the right and I dropped it! Well, it was more of a controlled fall than a drop, no marks at all on it. The most impressive thing is that I managed to pick it up myself!

Quote:
ps. how does it run being 33bhp?


Not really ridden it unrestricted, so I couldn't compare the two. But see above for how I like it.

Quote:
Don't listen to people who say Bandits are crap, i have owned 2 of em, a 600 and a 1200.


BF has owned three, a 600 and two 1200s Very Happy

Quote:
I might be wrong...but someone looks a bit top heavy in the second pic...not that i was lookin or anything


Haha thanks for the compliment, I think! The jacket eccentuates things somewhat cos I don't wear it much so it's still a bit stiff (ooh-err). My boobs aren't really that big. No I won't tell you how big my boobs really are.

Thanks for all the comments guys,

Rach
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Dan 4RR
World Chat Champion



Joined: 02 Dec 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:15 - 03 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice bike. Karma Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 157 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.09 Sec - Server Load: 0.46 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 68.17 Kb