 DukeRed World Chat Champion

Joined: 07 Mar 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 21:14 - 05 May 2006 Post subject: This week I have mostly been .... |
 |
|
on the bike . Covered just under 1000miles! Hopefully have that sorted by the ride back down from Sheffield tomorrow. The top half of my face is now very sunburnt. After mayday and the sunny weather I was thinking sod uni and went up to the peak/lake district to do a bit of mountain climbing. The twistys there are very different to the ones down south and the A57 is amazing but I wouldn't want to come off on it.
Two best things I took with me. Double bubble and ear plugs. ____________________ Enjoy Life There's Plenty of Time to be Dead
https://www.janoner.com |
|
 TOM M World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Mar 2005 Karma :  
|
|
 trevoriv World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Jun 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 22:47 - 05 May 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
215 miles this afternoon in brand new leathers, im sore  |
|