 Eddie L Plate Warrior
Joined: 11 May 2006 Karma : 
|
 Posted: 00:43 - 11 May 2006 Post subject: Looking for an online dealer in the UK |
 |
|
Hello everyone,
I am new to this forum and I'm German, a kraut, you name it
So please excuse if my English isn't perfect!
I am looking for an online dealer for used motorcycles in the UK - such as eBay Motors, but with fixed prices (instead of auctions).
In Germany I would use www.autoscout.de or www.mobile.de, and I suppose there's a British equivalent to these large online dealers.
Thank you very much,
Eddie ____________________ Your travelogue online |
|
 phantomtek Lil Joe Tek
Joined: 20 May 2005 Karma :     
|
|
 Kickstart The Oracle

Joined: 04 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 01:20 - 11 May 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
 Eddie L Plate Warrior
Joined: 11 May 2006 Karma : 
|
 Posted: 19:47 - 11 May 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Thanx! That helped me a lot!
Eddie ____________________ Your travelogue online |
|