 critical_technique Nova Slayer
Joined: 08 Jan 2006 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 00:49 - 25 May 2006 Post subject: potholes |
 |
|

Last edited by critical_technique on 02:18 - 25 May 2006; edited 1 time in total |
|
 extreme3d World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Dec 2004 Karma :    
|
|
 McGee O RLY?

Joined: 24 Jun 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 00:59 - 25 May 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
I can take the little pot holes its the big ones I hate
Worse thing was on the ride I went on, on sunday they had fallen rocks in the road and one was about as thick as a paving slab sat right bang in the middle of the road.
Also animals in the road are bad too pheasants being the easiest to hit the UK  ____________________ ◙◙► K6 GSXR 600 ◄◙◙◙◙► K5 GSXR 1000 ◄◙◙◙◙► K5 GSXR 600 ◄◙◙◙◙► 96 RF600r ◄◙◙
◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►
Its pronounced Jixxer! |
|
 extreme3d World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Dec 2004 Karma :    
|
|
 Walloper Super Spammer

Joined: 24 Feb 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 10:07 - 25 May 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Fukin Taxi drivers.
Yesterday, on my way to Peebles from home, as I pootled along the road I came to a patch of road where weobviously haven't yet paid enough road tax to have it mended safely.
So, as I was 'navigating a course' through the defects this fat arse in a taxi decided to pass.
Inches off my friking mirror.
He then pulled in about 1/2 mile further on.
I had a pillion on or I would have hoofed the bastad's car.
I like metal inserts on moto X boots.  ____________________ W-ireless A-rtificial L-ifeform L-imited to O-bservation P-eacekeeping and E-fficient R-epair |
|