Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Revenge on mates, drinking related

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF...
View previous topic : View next topic  

Nath
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 06:33 - 19 Nov 2006    Post subject: Revenge on mates, drinking related Reply with quote

Right, been done before I want all your best revenge ideas Twisted Evil

Basically I went out the other night and got hammered, so battered in fact that it was only the following day that I found out I was being taken for a cunt by the other 5 or 6 people I was out with. Rounds of shots where they were downing water. Throwing their drinks away whilst I was in the toilet then telling me to down it as we were leaving. And then some major drink spiking shenanigans with a bottle of Rolling Rock, though there were infact 4 different bottles in total. One of them got urinated in by a 'mate', then they tried to get me to drink it. It tasted "fruity" so I thought they'd spiked it with vodka and orange and replaced it. To be fair several other people tasted it as well by accident as they stupidly mixed up all the different bottles they'd got hidden. Replacement also got spiked Rolling Eyes

Now I'm not a kid, I can handle drinking a tiny amount of piss without making a big deal, but all of the guys I were out with were in on it to some degree or another. When I sussed what they'd done today at work I went straight out to a chemists to buy a bottle of laxative to spike the main culprits drink, unfortunately he was too clever to leave me any opportunity then found out what I was going to do due to me telling too many people. I've now been informed that eyedrops are very good for giving people the shits, and the bottle is also the perfect size for taking out drinking.

I'm not looking for just spiking ideas though. I'm willing to spend a little time effort and money getting these guys back. What have ya got then? Smile

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:40 - 19 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

capisicum powder/crystalls ,

beer only spreads the flames...
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 10:55 - 19 Nov 2006    Post subject: Re: Revenge on mates, drinking related Reply with quote

Nath wrote:
unfortunately he was too clever to leave me any opportunity then found out what I was going to do due to me telling too many people.

First thing, don't tell /anyone/ until after.

I'd be tempted to leave it for a while until they've forgotten about.
Shit sandwich, to move it up a level?

Quote Me Happy

PostPosted: 11:00 - 19 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liquid acid Thumbs Up He might end up in a mental hospital though which could either be a good or a bad thing depending on how badly you want to stitch him up. A pipette full of that and he'll know about it...

EuropeanNC30R...
Gay Hairdresser

PostPosted: 12:43 - 19 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't Mercury very poisonous Confused

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 14:11 - 19 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

This game only finishes up in one place. With someone in hospital. Don't play it.

Buy bottles, keep them in your hand, take your drink to the bogs with you. I alway do when I'm in town drinking. I've been spiked with MDMA before, it is not plesant when you don't realise what is happening to you.

Alternatively, challenge them (you need to be good at drinking to do this). Along the lines of "Right shit-head, you think it's funny, let's see how well you can drink. Barman, a yard of your finest ale if you please!". You drink it in a nice fast time then hand another over to the culprit, "Fair's fair, it's my round" so they either have to attempt to drink it or be publically shown up as a nancy boy. Defeat by humiliation.

Or get them in a game of "arrogance" where a pint glass goes round the table. You pour some of your drink in and the person next to you tosses a coin. If you call correctly it moves round, they add some of their drink and call. If you call incorrectly, you down whatever's in the glass. The way to do this is what I call "Play to win". As you pour into the glass, look into the other guys face, keep pouring until you see a look of horror appear, then call.

You'll land up shitfaced but chances are, they will be worse off. I did this with the help of a mate at a party once. We sat together 9changing places occasionally) and kept hitting the guy next to me with red wine mixed with neat gin (plus a splash of his lager). He fell over.

TheShaggyDA
Repost Police

PostPosted: 14:55 - 19 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

As G said, leave it some time until you do it. Whack one off into an old Earex bottle, dilute with vodka and use the dropper for quick bottle squirts. Won't make them sick, but you'll have the pleasure of telling them at a later date that they are a bunch of cum guzzlers.

[i:6e3bfc7581]But still I fear and still I dare not laugh at the madman...[/i:6e3bfc7581]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

craigie b
Citizen Smith

PostPosted: 15:58 - 19 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the title I thought you meant some harmless games were being played..... from the tone of you message I'd doubt very much that these people are your friends.

Pissing in your 'mates' drink and getting you bladdered for their amusement would put them in the 'cunts' bracket rather than friends.

As nasty as it sounds I'd consider popping some GHB into the ringleaders drink a few months down the line then when he's out, jam a johny up his arse and leave him. But then again I'd maybe just thump him.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nath
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:21 - 19 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigie b wrote:
From the title I thought you meant some harmless games were being played..... from the tone of you message I'd doubt very much that these people are your friends.

Was done as a nasty joke. Basically I'd been mouthing off a bit about being able to drink 10+ pints, and they decided to "take me down". Think the piss-in-the-bottle was slightly OTT but by that point I was well and truly slaughtered and the purpose of the night had basically turned into taking the piss out of me (though I didn't realise it at the time). They said they were very suprised I actually got into the last couple of bars, but ironically by the time we got into the last bar I was starting to drink myself sober, and was actually the last person to go home at 4am.

Basically, I think what they did was pretty hilarious because apart from the spiked bottles I didn't have a clue at the time that they were playing games. It's because it was so funny and successful that I have to get them back.

No chance of me trying to out drink the three main culprits. Two of them are fairly well built lads whereas I'm really skinny. I can handle plenty of alcohol drank over a period of time, but they are into downing drinks and I just don't have enough body mass to be able to do that and not get shitfaced. I got so drunk that night mainly because we were only staying in bars a short time and knecking the final halves of our pints everytime. Think the next time we go out I shall eat a ridiculously large meal first, maybe at an all-you-can-eat restaurant or maybe a carvery - Should put me in better stead if pints start getting downed.

Would be interested in looking into the mercury idea. If it works and doesn't pose too big a risk to health, then it sounds just the ticket Smile

Itchy wrote:
capisicum powder/crystalls

Tell me more...

The prime culprit will be difficult to get back, I would like to think of something other than drink spiking. Along the lines of handcuffing him to a lampost in the center of town then ripping his clothes off. Problem is that I'd be lucky to ever get him in a state where I could do that by myself without drugging him first. Don't know If I can think of two other of the guys I'd trust enough to be in on something like that...

cyberglass
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:05 - 19 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

jam a johny up his arse and leave him
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

what would you do if you woke up from a night on the town with a johny hangin out your arse ?????????

Would you tell anyone Doh!

Clanger
Stirrer

PostPosted: 20:44 - 19 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

er...I would serious refrain from calling these people mates, and seek new ones!

Ahmato_
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 20:53 - 19 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got to say I agree with Clanger on this one Rolling Eyes

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 20:58 - 19 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nath wrote:

Would be interested in looking into the mercury idea. If it works and doesn't pose too big a risk to health, then it sounds just the ticket Smile

Mercury IS very poisonous. As has been said, it should pass through a healthy gut without causing damage BUT do you know if someone has a stomach ulcer?

fenton
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:17 - 19 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you can get your hands on it. Rohypnol. if thats how you spell it.

they wouldnt be in any state to struggle against being handcuffed to anything..
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

JBurrows88
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:57 - 19 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mates tag teamed me with whisky and stella with the purpose of getting me trashed... Their plan worked too well. i had 2 cups of those plastic cups of cheap whisky (i never drank it regulary) and 3 bottles of stella within 30 minutes (it was obvious i was gonna puke it up).... i got to the party at 10pm and was throwing up at 11 30 (sober at 1am, felt like i had wasted an evening)

I need to get them back!

the best idea is to go out and watch your mates get drunk while you stay sober... its the best time to take 'advantage' (if worst comes to worst keep buying them drinks) Mr. Green

My friends have a video of me throwing up and them shaking me bout lol it is well funny Laughing ... untill they showed my teachers at college! Thumbs Down Neutral

Nath
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:33 - 20 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, given it some thought based on what's been said in this thread, and we've got a winner. At first I dismissed this without even thinking twice, but I now realise it's the perfect retalliation.

TheShaggyDA wrote:
Whack one off into an old Earex bottle, dilute with vodka and use the dropper for quick bottle squirts.

Basically I'll dilute it enough to make it as tasteless and colourless as possible. The purpose isn't to make the culprits drink gallons of my spunk, it's to make them feel like tits infront of everyone else there. I'll get the prime culprit, then leave him to drink a fair amount of his drink then either start wispering what I've done to other people there, or wait till he goes to the loo then announce it out loud. He will get laughed at, and I will have got him back in basically the same way he got me (though he will have actually drank his drink, whereas I only tasted my bottle of lager/piss).

For added laughs I'll keep hold of the bottle of jizz then get either of the other two culprits later on the same night. But this time I'll announce to everyone what I've done but not say who's drink it's in. The two guys will probably suss it's either one or both of them, but should still create a funny situation where people don't know whether to finish their drinks or not.

Advantage of this is that whilst it's "disgusting" I won't have actually fucked anyone up, and there's no possibility of harming anyone's health. Since it's no worse than what got done to me no-one can get stroppy about it. Shaggy you rock Thumbs Up

craigie b
Citizen Smith

PostPosted: 14:30 - 20 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thinking hmmmm, I'd thump you to if you spiked my drink with your DNA

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 14:35 - 20 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
For added laughs I'll keep hold of the bottle of jizz then get either of the other two culprits later on the same night. But this time I'll announce to everyone what I've done but not say who's drink it's in. The two guys will probably suss it's either one or both of them, but should still create a funny situation where people don't know whether to finish their drinks or not.

Erm, dunno if you want to get /everyone/ pissed off with you - thinking you might have put it in their drink.

Quote:

What if he was bigger than you, would hardly notice it and would punch you back harder so you came off worse? Smile

Nath
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:06 - 20 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigie b wrote:

But then again wouldn't you thump me if I peed in your drink as well? If you don't find it funny then fair enough, but the guy I'm gonna do it to obviously thinks differently to you.

Good point G, guess I'll have to see what the reaction is to putting it in the prime culprit's drink. If it's the same group that was out last week then it shouldn't be a problem as apparently they all knew the bottle had been peed in (even if one of the girls denies knowing, and apparently two others weren't happy about it). If there's other people there then maybe I'll have to do it differently. Perhaps challenge the two guys to finish their drinks even though there's a 50% chance it's got spunk in it Smile If I know the prime culprit I reckon he'd finish his drink even knowing it's got jizz in it, so if he does then the other two guy's would look like wusses not daring to finish their drinks.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 16:10 - 20 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spike everyone's drink and you'll then have everyone wanting to stitch you up somehow, be very careful with your drinks for the next few months. Razz

Andy C
Tree Seeking Missile

PostPosted: 22:05 - 21 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

buy his snakebites (half lager, half cider) then put couple of shots on it (vodka, wisky normally best) and you really cant taste it, snakebites also get you hammered quickly anyways!!

stinkwheel wrote:
Or get them in a game of "arrogance" where a pint glass goes round the table. You pour some of your drink in and the person next to you tosses a coin. If you call correctly it moves round, they add some of their drink and call. If you call incorrectly, you down whatever's in the glass. The way to do this is what I call "Play to win". As you pour into the glass, look into the other guys face, keep pouring until you see a look of horror appear, then call.

This game is a good one to get them very drunk, in my freshers week i had to drink almost a pint of cider, wine, lager, lucozade body building power, milk (which was floating as congiled with something in the drink) and vodka.

Its a good game to play as will get you all wasted and see how can last longest (but really depends how lucky you are with the coin flipping). And yes, i was sick Embarassed

veeeffarr
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:55 - 21 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised no one has mentioned what will happen if someone that works/owns aformentioned pub/club/whatever catches you doing it...

scoota bk
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 02:17 - 23 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy C wrote:
buy his snakebites (half lager, half cider) then put couple of shots on it (vodka, wisky normally best) and you really cant taste it, snakebites also get you hammered quickly anyways!!

Sounds tasty, will have to remember that the next time i'm wanting to get drunk Smile

tokarev
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 04:36 - 23 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol...jeez, there are some crazy people here on BCF! Laughing

Angelic The victims:
Nath - His mates piss in his drinks. Nath thinks it is normal
JBurrows88 - his mates like to make him vomit and video it to show his teachers.

Twisted Evil The evil ones:
Joe - puts liquid acid in your drink possibly sending you to a mental hospital
Siggi - puts mercury in your drink to make you liquid shit yourself possibly killing you in the process
TheShaggyDA - puts sperm into your drinks then proceeds to inform that you are a 'cum guzzler'
cyberglass - gets you drunk, sticks a condom up your arse and leaves you like that
fenton - puts Rohypnol (date rape drug) in your drink and does who knows what to you

I feel sorry for anyone that ever wrongs any of you lot / goes drinking with you. Laughing Razz

Laughing Thumbs Up

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 18:05 - 24 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree

nath its possible those people you hang around with arent actually your friends even if you think they are
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 159 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1