 kawakid World Chat Champion

Joined: 15 Mar 2005 Karma :   
|
|
 Finglonga World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Jul 2004 Karma :    
|
|
 scoota bk Scooby Slapper

Joined: 16 Feb 2006 Karma :    
|
|
 Finglonga World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Jul 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 19:33 - 15 Feb 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
I have the Nautilus on my bike...loud enough to make your ears bleed.  ____________________ Andy Sez....
F.Y.Y.F.F. |
|
 Dazbo666 World Chat Champion

Joined: 06 Jun 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 19:46 - 15 Feb 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
By coincidence I've been looking for a replacement horn for the GPZ.
The bike isn't particularly loud (still got OEM cans/exhaust etc), but the standard horn fitted can hardly be heard over the sound of the bike
EDIT (Fri 23rd) : Just for the record I've just done an online order for a 139dB Stebel Nautilus Compact horn. I'll let ya know what it's like after I've fitted it.... once I've stemmed the bleeding from my ears ____________________ 1st bike (Sept'06 - May'10) : 1991 GPZ500S / Current bike (since Nov 2009) : 2003 Suzuki Bandit 600N
Word of the day : DILLIGAF |
|