|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Mister James |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mister James I want to believe!

Joined: 10 Aug 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 21:44 - 19 Apr 2007 Post subject: Numpty alert! |
 |
|
A totally random event that's left me quite perplexed, so apologies for any boredom caused:
I rode home on the reserve tank tonight, so I popped in for some petrol at the local garage. Tiredness and rank incompetence led to me spilling a bit of petrol down the side of my tank, so I picked up some paper towels and made sure it was all cleaned up. While I was doing that, I heard some ghetto smurf yell "Hey Blud!", and assumed that he was talking to another 'Urban' type. When he repeated it, I looked up to see a Mercedes A Class full of West African Ja-fake-ans glaring at me.
"Can you sort me out bruv?" spake the driver, gesturing at the pump. Bemused by the fact there were several free pumps elsewhere, I never-the-less shrugged and moved the bike forward a car's length. As I sorted out my helmet/gloves/tankbag/etc, I watched in awe as the inept Yardie wanna-be struggled to maneuver the world's smallest car into the huge space I had left for him. Leaving him to his re-enactment of the scene where Austin Powers gets a golf cart stuck in a narrow corridor, I strolled into the shop and spent 5 minutes browsing for my dinner, before paying at the till.
I left the store to find the said gentleman and his 3 uncomfortably-squashed-looking chums still to-ing and fro-ing in the deserted garage. His muckers tried to glare at me in a threatening manner, but I could tell their hearts weren't in it; it must be hard to look tough when your driver seems to think he's parking the Exxon Valdez.
I'm still convinced that it was some form of wind up directed at me, and I kept a close watch for Dom Joly on my way out.
If the driver is by some miracle reading this forum - bless your little cotton socks mate, I pissed myself laughing all the way home! ____________________ >Soultrader Mister James, I bet you are a copper
>Bazza Wow. Eyes like a shithouse rat, you... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| pwntifex |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 pwntifex World Chat Champion

Joined: 23 Aug 2006 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| wikiwiki |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 wikiwiki Scooby Slapper
Joined: 17 Jan 2007 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 21:49 - 19 Apr 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
Beautiful!,
that's great, your description has me in stitches.
Nice one, hope you enjoyed your dinner  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| colin1 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 colin1 Captain Safety
Joined: 17 Feb 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| The Tot |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 The Tot World Chat Champion

Joined: 11 Jun 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 21:58 - 19 Apr 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
Wagwan, i betcha dat tingz be happenin in norf weezey blud?
Gotta love those ghetto bunnies; you know when you're in the norf west, or anywhere in london when you hear "wagwan, blud and merk" in possibly one sentance. ____________________ The Tot 2019 Z1000SX - 2007 R1
Never argue with autism |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Mister James |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mister James I want to believe!

Joined: 10 Aug 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 22:00 - 19 Apr 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
You might know the place Titz, it's the garage by the railway bridge at the bottom of Sarf 'Arrer, on the way to Northolt.
Streetmap
@Colin
I've spent all day laying down the law, I'm reluctant to do it when nobody's paying me for it! ____________________ >Soultrader Mister James, I bet you are a copper
>Bazza Wow. Eyes like a shithouse rat, you... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| McGee |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 McGee O RLY?

Joined: 24 Jun 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| nick606 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 nick606 World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Nov 2006 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 22:26 - 19 Apr 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
i love that film mcgee have some  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| st3v3 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 st3v3 Super Spammer

Joined: 16 Oct 2006 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 22:31 - 19 Apr 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
quality McGee. Mister J, description was class  ____________________ Roger wrote: Women don't get damp for clingy puppies. Get some better happy pills, hit the gym & buy a medallion the size of a dinner plate. Job done |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Mark312 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mark312 Scooby Slapper

Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 23:23 - 19 Apr 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
Laughed at this one! Excellent!  ____________________ Currently Moto Guzzi 750 Strada, Moto Guzzi V35 Florida, previously Honda CB125T, RD250LC, RD80MX |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Mister James |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mister James I want to believe!

Joined: 10 Aug 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 23:24 - 19 Apr 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
Incredible McGoo, you've met them too!
 ____________________ >Soultrader Mister James, I bet you are a copper
>Bazza Wow. Eyes like a shithouse rat, you... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| TOM M |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 TOM M World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Mar 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ichy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ichy World Chat Champion

Joined: 15 Jul 2005 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Walloper |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Walloper Super Spammer

Joined: 24 Feb 2005 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| McGee |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 McGee O RLY?

Joined: 24 Jun 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 03:08 - 20 Apr 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Wooly R6 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Wooly R6 World Chat Champion

Joined: 19 May 2005 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Wooly R6 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Wooly R6 World Chat Champion

Joined: 19 May 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 18:11 - 20 Apr 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
ah - found some info on it
GHETTO LANGUAGE
This is the tounge of the aforementioned "Rudeboys" and also the lesser known "Rudegirls". Here is a rudelanguage translator for some of the most common phrases, though there seem to be new words invented every few nanoseconds so not all can be covered. Never mention to a rudeboy that he does not actually live in a ghetto. You may not live to tell the tale.
Warning: The following ghetto language translator may be disturbing to those of upper-middle class or above and those of a nervous disposition. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, fatigue, extreme anger and the irrepressable urge to purge the city of these so-called "rudeboys" defiling the gene-pool. Read on at your own risk. Uncyclopedia accepts no responsibility for any injuries you may sustain subsequent to reading the following.
"You're gonna get murked" - You will experience a severe beating.
"I'm gonna blaps you up" - I am going to give you a severe beating.
"Brap brap! Thas how we do it in E10" - Yes sir, I believe the area I come from is far superior to the shanty town that you hail from.
"I'll mash your face up" - You may need some plastic surgery soon, old chap!
"Cuz", "Blud", "Blad" "Man" and "Bruv" - Terms used for anyone, friend or foe. "Man" can also refer to one's self. See below.
"Naaah, that aint serious!" - I find this rather unfair.
"Nah bruv, he bare boyed you out" - I believe that young man just insulted your mother.
"Don't have it cuz, don't have it!" - He insulted you. Now he must pay.
"Sick" - Can mean either good or bad, depending on how expression is placed upon the word.
"Man's gettin Vex" - I am becoming rather irritated. "Man" can also refer to someone else. See above.
"Cold" - That was a tad bit harsh.
"Bredrin", "Crew", "Man demz", "Gal Demz", "Homeslice" (can be shortened to "Homies")- A name for any assosiates.
"Wasteman" - Not, (surprisingly) referring to bin-men. It means a young man who is of no use to society.
"Wastegash" - Same as above, but a young lady.
"Bare" - Meaning extrememly or incredibly, or a lot of, for example "That's bare cold" (that was extremely harsh) or "He 'ad bare crack, blad" (he had rather a large amount of cocaine).
"Jack" - To steal.
"Menz" - Plural of Blad. Surprisingly can apply to women.
"Allow me yo phone, man" - Let me borrow your phone. There is an underlying tone of "If you don't let me borrow your phone I'll take it from you anyway and maybe I'll just forget to give it back..."
"Blad, what you got for me?" - I want to rob you of all your worldly possessions.
"What ends you from?" - I do believe we have an invader.
"I'll get ma shank on you blud." - I'm afraid I am going to have to cut you with my knife if you do not obey to my commands.
"Cum den." - I challenge you to a fight (A primitive version of "Come on then.")
"Oyster card" - Prepayment card for cheap teenage prostitutes.
"Bus me ya fone blud, or i'll pop-up bang ya!" - Would you mind possibly handing me your phone otherwise there might be dyer consequences.
dont really hear much of this around my neck of the woods ____________________ R6 has been sold - 2004 Honda VFR VTEC now sold too - no bike at the moment |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| SilvaRizla |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 SilvaRizla Spanner Monkey
Joined: 30 Apr 2006 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 18:11 - 20 Apr 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
Hahaha-rofl
Brilliant!
(Yes, ORLY) ____________________ I'm Ivan Dobski the Meatsafe Murderer only I never done it, I only said that I done it so they'd take the truncheon out of my bottom |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Sephiroth |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Sephiroth World Chat Champion
Joined: 09 Apr 2006 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Dan 4RR |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Dan 4RR World Chat Champion

Joined: 02 Dec 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 11:48 - 21 Apr 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
Can I just ask why you didn't point to another pump and told them you were using that one, or would they of poped a cap in your bad boy ass!  ____________________ Humans....the largest form of cancer the world has ever seen!
Speed Cameras - Putting goverment revenue before public safety! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Mister James |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mister James I want to believe!

Joined: 10 Aug 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| hellkat |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 hellkat Super Spammer

Joined: 12 Jul 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 15:56 - 22 Apr 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
Wanksta, LOL.
 ____________________ Not nearly as interesting in real life. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| st3v3 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 st3v3 Super Spammer

Joined: 16 Oct 2006 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| carlmalibu |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 carlmalibu Spanner Monkey
Joined: 24 Oct 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Mister James |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mister James I want to believe!

Joined: 10 Aug 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 19 years, 169 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|