Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Trouble free.........

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

thegubner
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Mar 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:36 - 04 Oct 2007    Post subject: Trouble free......... Reply with quote

............as of next wednesday!!! Mr. Green Mr. Green

My tag comes off and for the first time in 7 yrs I dont have any problems with the law!

No warrants out, no court dates, no fines, no more prison, no more tag.

It feels good to know that in less than a week I will be just a normal person again, able to do what I want, added to the fact that I have a baby due it is a great feeling knowing that I can start to build something now, for someone else rather than being the self indulgent twat I have been for the last few yrs.

I'm just rambling really but after giving some advice out to some one wanting to take a tag off Laughing I found my self telling them not to do it, its not worth it blah blah blah.....and then started thinking about what I have just typed and it made me want to write a thread about it.

Wooo Hoooo, normality here I come.


Cheers for reading.


Andy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:41 - 04 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sincerely hope you make it till next Wednesday without further bother.

Mr. Green
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

thegubner
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Mar 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:45 - 04 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knowing group 4 I wont!

When I had to go to the hospital the other night this happened......

I rang them to tell them why I left the house, they said that is all fine will log it as a hospital visit, just pop your proof in the post and it will all be fine.

Popped proof in post. A few days later I get a letter from them telling me I have an official warning and I could end up in court for breaking my curfew Rolling Eyes

You cant win.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Johnny GSX-R
World Chat Champion



Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:52 - 04 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck for the future and going straight 'ANDY'..

Its easy to fall into the wrong lifestyle, I was a fighter in my late teens --- early / mid 20's. I was lucky, I kept 1 step ahead of the game and managed to turn myself around and land the job i do now. I'd like to think that i do my job in a fair manner and to the best of MY ability.

I think a beer is in order Cool
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

instigator
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:52 - 04 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one.

Tab under the bar is it? Mines an appletini.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

thegubner
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Mar 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:03 - 05 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny GSX-R wrote:
Good luck for the future and going straight 'ANDY'..

Its easy to fall into the wrong lifestyle, I was a fighter in my late teens --- early / mid 20's. I was lucky, I kept 1 step ahead of the game and managed to turn myself around and land the job i do now. I'd like to think that i do my job in a fair manner and to the best of MY ability.

I think a beer is in order Cool



Cheers for that, hows the 4X4 stuff going?

Any chance of tagging along?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Skudd
Super Spammer



Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:05 - 05 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

the_guvnor_1_uk wrote:
Johnny GSX-R wrote:
Good luck for the future and going straight 'ANDY'..

Its easy to fall into the wrong lifestyle, I was a fighter in my late teens --- early / mid 20's. I was lucky, I kept 1 step ahead of the game and managed to turn myself around and land the job i do now. I'd like to think that i do my job in a fair manner and to the best of MY ability.

I think a beer is in order Cool



Cheers for that, hows the 4X4 stuff going?

Any chance of tagging along?


I thought you had given that up? Rolling Eyes Thumbs Up
____________________
Famous last words of Humpty Dumpty. " Stop pushing me "
Petty Anarchists look at "1984".............. The Visionary looks at "Animal Farm".
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Johnny GSX-R
World Chat Champion



Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:22 - 05 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the Rangie is up and running this weekend then on the 14th i'm playing at 'Holymoorside' near Chesterfield, your welcome to TAG along.
Its a crackin day out, loads of mud, loads of water, loads of laughs.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

LUXY DJ
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:37 - 05 Oct 2007    Post subject: Re: Trouble free......... Reply with quote

the_guvnor_1_uk wrote:
I will be just a normal person again,


now i dunno about that bit Rolling Eyes Laughing

good luck Thumbs Up

Johnny GSX-R wrote:

Its easy to fall into the wrong lifestyle, I was a fighter in my late teens --- early / mid 20's.


jonny i assume you've never been nicked then? cause im sure you cant join.....5-0 if you got a record
____________________
GSXR750
(FAR FAR from standard) www.gixerjunkies.net
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Johnny GSX-R
World Chat Champion



Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:40 - 05 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't assume things 'LUX'

Your wrong, so long as you were NOT charged with the offence.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

LUXY DJ
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:41 - 05 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok Thumbs Up

so i assume Razz just cautions yea? (or potential charges dropped)
____________________
GSXR750
(FAR FAR from standard) www.gixerjunkies.net
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Tarmacsurfer
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:22 - 05 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just keep your well behaved hat on for a few days longer Wink

Glad to hear that not only have you got the tag coming off soon, but more importantly you've seen that the previous behaviour (what got you there in the first place) needs changing.

Christ that sounds like self righteous twaddle, not the way I meant it at all Confused

Best of luck Thumbs Up
____________________
I'm immortal. Well, so far.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

McGee
O RLY?



Joined: 24 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 05:12 - 05 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

the_guvnor_1_uk wrote:

Any chance of tagging along?


You can tag along with me and Ham for a bit of old fashioned criminal damage Thumbs Up

Luxy I have seen you use them all now except po-po Wink
____________________
◙◙► K6 GSXR 600 ◄◙◙◙◙► K5 GSXR 1000 ◄◙◙◙◙► K5 GSXR 600 ◄◙◙◙◙► 96 RF600r ◄◙◙
◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►
Its pronounced Jixxer!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Itchy
Super Spammer



Joined: 07 Apr 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:27 - 05 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

McGee wrote:
the_guvnor_1_uk wrote:

Any chance of tagging along?


You can tag along with me and Ham for a bit of old fashioned criminal damage Thumbs Up

Luxy I have seen you use them all now except po-po Wink


Europe '08 Funds: $3,510 = £1,805, out of the needed $8,000 = £4,000. Stupid week ass dollar.
Bike Wanted: Hayabusa, GSXR 750 or zx9r.

whatcha need so much money for to go touring for £1000 is more than enough
____________________
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

McGee
O RLY?



Joined: 24 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:36 - 05 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need a bike and insurance to dear sir and a few choice bits of equipment. Wink
____________________
◙◙► K6 GSXR 600 ◄◙◙◙◙► K5 GSXR 1000 ◄◙◙◙◙► K5 GSXR 600 ◄◙◙◙◙► 96 RF600r ◄◙◙
◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►
Its pronounced Jixxer!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Cigaro
World Chat Champion



Joined: 28 Mar 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:02 - 05 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm happy for you mate. Really hope you can make something good out of your life from now on Smile
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

thegubner
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Mar 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:34 - 05 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I have a missus who is the complete opposite of me, quite posh really, and she has stood by me through everything, so i owe it to her really and the little 'un.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

JodieWodie
Reflective Banana



Joined: 22 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:41 - 05 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope all goes well for you! Really Thumbs Up

Just remember that you have more than you to think about now. That little kiddie will look up to you as a role model. My Wonderful Big Daddy!! Very Happy

Your whole life will change when you finally hold that little bundle of joy. You will see how pure he/she is and you won't want to taint that at all.

Good luck with everything!

JO xx
____________________
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Peter3hg
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 21 Jun 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:28 - 05 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny GSX-R wrote:
If the Rangie is up and running this weekend then on the 14th i'm playing at 'Holymoorside' near Chesterfield, your welcome to TAG along.
Its a crackin day out, loads of mud, loads of water, loads of laughs.


You ever go to Weston Coyney near Leek? It's a brilliant place, I was there last Sunday.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Handsome
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:32 - 05 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear it's coming off Guv, I've just opened a beer and here's to Wednesday mate... Thumbs Up
____________________
Previous Bikes...Honda NSR 125 RR...Kawasaki Zephyr 550...Suzuki SV 1000 S...Yamaha FZ8...Current Bike...Suzuki GSX-R 750...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

thegubner
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Mar 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:01 - 05 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beer? What is that?

Cant afford any myself, just spent 60 quid on stuff to do up the spare room as a nursery.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Jamie.
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:47 - 05 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't read all the thread, But why were you tagged? Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

thegubner
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Mar 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:59 - 05 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

For punching a 19 year old lad, who took my then 14 yr old cousin to bed.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Ben.
World Chat Champion



Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:14 - 05 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

the_guvnor_1_uk wrote:
For punching a 19 year old lad, who took my then 14 yr old cousin to bed.


and they tagged you for punching someone! Shocked
what did they do to the 19 year old?
____________________
follow my racing season
Race bike - R6
Road bike - sv650
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

LUXY DJ
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:51 - 05 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

the_guvnor_1_uk wrote:
who took my then 14 yr old cousin to bed.


& did he read her a story?


Very Happy

mcgee, A?
____________________
GSXR750
(FAR FAR from standard) www.gixerjunkies.net
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 364 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.15 Sec - Server Load: 1.49 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 132.25 Kb