|
|
| Author |
Message |
| binge |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 binge Emo Kiddy

Joined: 03 Jul 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 01:10 - 22 Nov 2008 Post subject: SAW V |
 |
|
Okay, I've seen the other films over the years, vaguely.
Couple of weeks ago Saw 1 and Saw 2 were shown on TV. So I decided to watch them both, Then rent out 3 and 4 from blockbuster.
Today I bought Saw 5 from the Chinkey DVD man. And watched it tonight with Roxanne, Hoping it would clear up the loopholes in the story line.
All my mates kept telling me it uncovers so many parts of the story etc.
Well I watched it tonight, and what a load of old bollocks it was. Either the pirate copy I have is missing a whole load of scenes, Or the film explains absolutely fuck all.
I don't understand who the 5 people were in the main "game", I don't understand why it ended like it did, I don't know what was in that fucking box his wife opened with the key she had on her necklace. I don't understand alot of it really.
The only thing it did clear up slightly is that the cop dude (Hoffman?) who was in the glass box at the end, Was the one helping Jigsaw from the start.
Other than that I don't even think it was worth watching really.
Opinions please.
Ben |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| lukamon |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 lukamon World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 May 2007 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| binge |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 binge Emo Kiddy

Joined: 03 Jul 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 01:23 - 22 Nov 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
It was just a poor film on the whole.
It made very little sense, and wrapped very little up. From what people were saying, I was expecting some amazing film that puts the previous 4 into perfect sense.
If anything, I think Saw IV (4) explained the most.
Meh.
I'm well done in, I want my 2 hours back!  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Silver |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Silver World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Oct 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 01:23 - 22 Nov 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
A film franchise drags out four sorry-arsed sequels and you expect plot?! I mean, Police Academy 5: Assignment Miami Beach - what were they thinking...
The last couple of Saw films had plot holes so big you could drive a truck through them. I haven't seen 5 yet but I'm expecting more of the same... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| binge |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 binge Emo Kiddy

Joined: 03 Jul 2004 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Silver |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Silver World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Oct 2004 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| binge |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 binge Emo Kiddy

Joined: 03 Jul 2004 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| quacker_boy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 quacker_boy Cuddle Bitch

Joined: 06 Sep 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 10:29 - 22 Nov 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
I've only ever seen the first one and it screwed with my head so badly that I slept with the light on for two weeks. And still do occasionally, it was a brilliant film, fantastic twist at the end but it was just. Eurgh. I believe that films are real too much, that's why I love Iron Man  ____________________ wizzzard wrote: Imagine God just stopping by, tidying your front room up and then quietly letting himself out again. Statisticly more likely to happen than Korn being on here. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| lllN30lll |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 lllN30lll World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Jun 2005 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| ncrn |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ncrn World Chat Champion

Joined: 24 May 2006 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 11:15 - 22 Nov 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
I've only ever seen saw 5, I went to the cinema with some of my mates and they said you'll love this film and I'll bet you'll want to see the rest after. About half way through I was counting lights on the ceiling, from what I picked up on there's a dude who creates fucked up puzzles to punish people for things, normally it involves them dying because they can't change who they are.. blah blah blah.
I just found it a bit boring, I saw straight through what those 5 people were supposed to do, I thought immediately if they take it in turns they'll all live, there's enough room in those tunnels for more than one person etc.
I kinda wish I hadn't wasted my time, I've been told the first films are better but I'm not sure I can be bothered if they are similar to saw 5.. ____________________ Past: 55 Sym Jet, 91 ZZR250, 03 NSR125R. Present: 97 ER-5.
https://www.nsr125.co.uk - NSR Owners forum. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| aaronb74 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 aaronb74 Crazy Courier

Joined: 05 Aug 2008 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Finglonga |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Finglonga World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Jul 2004 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| J0Al1 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 J0Al1 World Chat Champion

Joined: 25 Nov 2006 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 14:40 - 22 Nov 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
Oh - I wastehc 1 - 4 again the other weekend to refresh and now I'm not looking forward to 5 very much  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| WildGoose |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 WildGoose White Van Man

Joined: 21 Mar 2002 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 17 years, 316 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|