Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Xbox Live

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Catalyst
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Nov 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:35 - 23 Dec 2007    Post subject: Xbox Live Reply with quote

1 smiley

Evil or Very Mad

Can't connect to it, i've got it plugged into a d-link L524 (Think it might be I524, one or the other).

Anyway, i changed router a few months back and now (obviously) can't login to it. I lost the setup cd aswell, done a hard reset and the IP didn't change back to default. I've tried my default gateway, ip and everything still no luck.

The xbox fails the DNS test, rang my ISP got the primary and secondary dns server ip whacked them in manually and still fails. I'm stumped Confused

Any help?

Thanks, Jack
____________________
|--Previous--|:2007 Aprilia SX50...Neutral--Current--|: 2007 Kawasaki ER-6N
SlimRick - I can cook really well - but it's a useless skill, as I'm not a woman and it's their fucking job!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Catalyst
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Nov 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:31 - 24 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone?
____________________
|--Previous--|:2007 Aprilia SX50...Neutral--Current--|: 2007 Kawasaki ER-6N
SlimRick - I can cook really well - but it's a useless skill, as I'm not a woman and it's their fucking job!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

rezzin
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Jul 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:31 - 24 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Mr. Green
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Catalyst
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Nov 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:55 - 24 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

fack off, ya twat!! im being serious, can't get it to work Mad
____________________
|--Previous--|:2007 Aprilia SX50...Neutral--Current--|: 2007 Kawasaki ER-6N
SlimRick - I can cook really well - but it's a useless skill, as I'm not a woman and it's their fucking job!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Paddy Blake
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Jun 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:03 - 24 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know but you will need to check lllN30lll's post for the best answer.

Paddy.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 294 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 1.27 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 43.38 Kb