 Bardeey Scooby Slapper

Joined: 29 May 2007 Karma :     
|
|
 LustyLew World Chat Champion

Joined: 19 Apr 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 09:09 - 14 Aug 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
I goto Gymbox in Holborn.
Whe nI joined I liked it. Seemed different from the usual crowd (Fitness First, LA Fitness etc). I liked the industrial look for the Holborn gym, thought I suspect Covent Garden may be different.
One thing I've noticed recently is that it's way over subscribed. Far too many people there now. Try to get a look round at the time you would most likely use it. I'm there at lunch and have to time it just right so I can actually get changed without fat gits arse in my face!  ____________________ Like a Yorkie - I'm not for the girls  |
|
 Bardeey Scooby Slapper

Joined: 29 May 2007 Karma :     
|
|